Police Cars?

cap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ment2
Originally posted by dapper dan

o yeah.... dope pics. I got so caught up in my own corney BS iforgot to mention how crazy some of these pics are. I think painting a cop car might be unnecessarily hot so I dont think i would do it but good luck to these guys not to get caught. The pic is worth the risk though... those look super fresh.

looking good.

"the big picture" is greed and corruption and everyone wanting everything so they do dastardly shit to get farther up on the latter and then fuck everyone below them over. cops are a big part of how people do that. politicians are just puppets, the dudes controlling that shit are farther up the pyramid. they keep shit so no one knows whats really going on and brainwash people into thinking graffiti is a sin. whats a good way to keep more of your money instead of having to hand some back down to pay people (still fucking them over but people dont work for free)? put them in jail.

so what im saying is the more you come to comprehend "the big picture" the more you realise cops fuck with that more than anything else.

theres really now way to bring corporate shit down, if you did it would rise again cuz someones gonna be a dick and snatch everyone else shit and lie to them for their own benefit no matter what happens; you might as well fuck with them.

fuck cops for being ignorant enough to have that job, if nothing else... most of them are dicks anyway.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^^^^^^most cops are dicks if you breaking the law buddy....most cops are not dicks when it comes to normal shit...

i remember once when my mother was robbed and the car keys were gone too.....the cops came and they fucking drove us across the city home, and were nice to us the whole way....or another time when the cops came to cite some car that was illegally parked on our driveway, i was only like 5 and the cops were cool, let me into the car, and let me have the quarter i found on the seat......

if your breaking the law, what the hell do you expect? for them to roll up on you while your painting, hand you a donught, put a cushion on the back seat and give you a koolaid while they take you to the station???

basically, cops are nice people when your on the right side of the law, but since our hobby leads us to the wrong side, we often experiance the cruel, fucked up side of cops....

painting a cop car might be the most ridiculous thing a writer could do. as if the police dont hate graffiti enough. painting a cop car is straight up vandalism and it makes those of us who are trying to portray ourselves as artists look bad. people write graff for different reasons and im sure we all have different goals and what we want to get out of it, but what im saying is that if im standing before a judge, and i got arrested for doing a piece in some desolate spot, i dont want him looking at me and judging me the same way he would judge some cat that is out smacking cop cars.

attn:ment2

a lot of your points were valid, the only thing i would have to disagree with is when you said that is saves our government money by putting people in jail. you would be floored if you knew how much money is wasted on incarceration. ...............tax dollars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by From Autumn

painting a cop car might be the most ridiculous thing a writer could do. as if the police dont hate graffiti enough. painting a cop car is straight up vandalism and it makes those of us who are trying to portray ourselves as artists look bad. people write graff for different reasons and im sure we all have different goals and what we want to get out of it, but what im saying is that if im standing before a judge, and i got arrested for doing a piece in some desolate spot, i dont want him looking at me and judging me the same way he would judge some cat that is out smacking cop cars.

If you don't like graffiti then don't fucking do graffiti.

Fucking 80%ers

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by From Autumn

bro. set up a piece of plywood out back if youve got graff goals set and consider yourself a "graffiti artist." otherwise live the life. people are going to do this kind of thing whether you like it or not. and also whether you like it or not, youre one of them as long as you claim to write graffiti. just because one person's balls out and you chose to take the "artist route" doesnt mean you arent doing the same thing in the end.

i dont expect shit out of graffiti. in fact, its a very self destructive thing to do. i get release and enjoyment out of it but other than that, if anything i lose everytime im out there. but its fun, and if you worry so much about being judged on the same level as someone who wrote on a police car, you arent in this for the right reasons. some dude goes out and kills somebody. the entire human race isnt held directly responsible for the action of one, so how bout the rule of the day is "try not to worry about it and go get over for yourself."

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

^^^^^^^^most cops are dicks if you breaking the law buddy....most cops are not dicks when it comes to normal shit...

i remember once when my mother was robbed and the car keys were gone too.....the cops came and they fucking drove us across the city home, and were nice to us the whole way....or another time when the cops came to cite some car that was illegally parked on our driveway, i was only like 5 and the cops were cool, let me into the car, and let me have the quarter i found on the seat......

if your breaking the law, what the hell do you expect? for them to roll up on you while your painting, hand you a donught, put a cushion on the back seat and give you a koolaid while they take you to the station???

basically, cops are nice people when your on the right side of the law, but since our hobby leads us to the wrong side, we often experiance the cruel, fucked up side of cops....

yeah but There are the obvious exceptions to every rule

oh poor you now you are getting confused with graffiti.. graffiti is from the streets if you think that by calling yourself graffiti artist it makes you better or it makes you worse because people hit police cars you are acting like a artsy bitch take that shit back into what ever art school you are from and shut it.. All of a sudden we should respect pigs and what they are. the truth is if i could i would rite on them those bastards rather waste there time chasing writers instead of catching seriel rapest or drug dealers or even corporte assholes they steal millions of dollars but instead they come after little guys. Im from chicago and you know what graffiti here sometimes doesnt last a day, but you know what we are the murder capital of the nation we have more murders here than in NYC and LA. Chicago is the herion hub of the nation and still graffiti has a worse rep. than that why because we are not drug dealers who pay cops off. They get no respect from me they might do one good deed but they are all around assholes on a power trip. So fuck you and your self absorbed bullshit crying that other people make it hard on you. PEACE to niggahs tearing shit up and rocking cop cars....

Archived