Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/24/2012 in all sections

1. D: sup ma that party a real deal or wut? i like get nuts na mean? K:who is this? D:my nigga curtis found a flyer for your party K:i think u got the wrong number D:u playin! real talk wuts the address all my CD hood niggas finna show up and shoe u wuts really good K:wrong number bye D:if i see u at the party imma slap your tits for playin with me girl! K: who u even looking for? D: katrina. my nigga found flyers on cap hill with ur phone number bout a party K:this isnt katrina u guys got the wrong number on the flyer D:damn. well u wanna kick it anyways? my nigga bartends at the war room an we can get free drinkswhich is good cause this economy is hurtin K:lol thanks but we dont even no eachother. what kinda party was it? D:it was some kinda leather party sounded like some freaky shit that would b fun to check out. one of my niggas went to one of these bondage parties once and they had chick hitting eachother with flaming spiked bats. she hasnt replied
    3 points
  2. I haven't posted here in a really long time but I figured I'd show y'all this zine I just finished. If you'd like to buy one you can here.
    3 points
  3. 1 point
  4. kony taught me how dangerous it is to care about stuff.
    1 point
  5. ps. more hd videos of beautiful half nekkid french wemmens. thnx.
    1 point
  6. Making a card for my besties birthday tomorrow. Craft is NOT my forte and I shouldn't have left it until the last minute. If I never see pink glitter again it will be too soon. I'm fucking covered in the stuff, I look like a demented stripper.
    1 point
  7. time to ruin the page haha Dragon that I did for commission where I used to live
    1 point
  8. Because if you have a stump below the knee there are more options for prosthetics, and thus enhanced mobility.
    1 point
  9. Later y'all. I'm out. Glad to be going. This scene is just too stupid.
    1 point
  10. True! I love me some big booty. Tpbm would never wife a girl with bad teeth.
    1 point
  11. False, I saved no such thing.. Tpbm favors a woman's ass over tits
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00