Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/18/2009 in Posts

1. Can somebody post flicks and ignore the douchebags constantly bickering over shit that doesn't matter.
    2 points
  2. 2 points
  3. we got a blue light special on dank nugs in aisle 420
    1 point
  4. damn va graff. is better than all of this.
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. needin some feedback ren & stimpy joint
    1 point
  7. i love when people incorporate the face masks into ill graff tats. it's like "i'm a badass who gets graff tats, but i still wear protective gear...spray safe!!"
    1 point
  8. neu and blies putting in work out in the mo wish i would of had my cam today
    1 point
  9. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! little bumpington.
    1 point
  10. so we should all bite hindue? there's plenty of writers that can paint to that caliber in portland, STFU!
    1 point
  11. white lines for king lives
    1 point
  12. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD ^^^^^^ should be the other way around with BEER GOGGLES written on the glass frames.
    1 point
  13. or popler bluff for that matter
    1 point
  14. i am sure everyones talked to this guy before, but hes kinda is like a star. Seen him in skate videos, on the news, and in the background on random footage. looks like he gained weight.
    1 point
  15. nobody in ny gives a fuck about gucci mane
    1 point
  16. bump these stori pieces... paint hot fiya
    1 point
  17. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear casek, milk it is dear marco, i will pm you today. mg
    1 point
  18. tight flick the girl is a smash for sure but the way that nigga looks makes me wanna shove my foot up his ass. one question Marco why do the shadows look super blurred? sky was red yesterday
    1 point
  19. I'm too tired to be doing this. sorry for rain on the lens. seriously, someone just go raid my flickr for me.. joshu?
    1 point
  20. FYI BTW Im just havn fun with some of these post so please dnt take it to the heart if ya do well....mabe i was adress you - lmfao
    1 point
  21. fyi i dnt rock girl jeans . its that im so tall like Frankensien that my jeans look tight n my hoodies are from K-M@RT or from some wierdo spot. i do were sun glasses cause cats think they got thier gleem on but all i see is wackness..lmfao been punk rock n graff even before it was cool now its just lame..... shout outs to PFE OX CM-AYAK FUA CKD n AIDS....
    1 point
  22. thats the era i been looking for tho... good looks homie!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00