Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/16/2007 in all sections

1. do you slam the cans into a little pieces with your tittys.
    2 points
  2. alot of yall aint livin right. audio----->http://www.divshare.com/download/2765153-da7 MTV Press recently announced that they are teaming with Staten Island MC Ghostface to release a new book, The World According to Pretty Toney, on January 8, 2008. MTV says that the motivational manual “offers nuggets of street wisdom on the key elements to becoming your own personal success story: livin’, hustlin’, lovin’, eatin’, and the all-encompassing Toneology.” It also comes with an exclusive audio disc containing over 20 minutes of Ghost speaking on various subjects. The book is based on a series of promotional shorts that Ghost did with the network back in 2005, where the MC’s alter ego Pretty Toney dropped jewels on life. The shorts were co-created by MTV Promos writer/director J. Brightly, who also co-wrote The World According to Pretty Toney. MTV will start airing a new set of shorts on the network in December.
    1 point
  3. well i guess i prob went through kailua at some point then. That guy oops has a fill on the top of the stairway. Saw him up quite a bit. No asalt this time for some reason....
    1 point
  4. Don't believe everything you read on myspace bulletins. Also if you type his name in Google and in fact he died that would be the first thing to pop up.
    1 point
  5. photos of him from thursday. walking around and generally being very undead. http://www.buzzfoto.com/?p=1589
    1 point
  6. you guys have both helped me with several things so I'll give you props you guys hold this thread down
    1 point
  7. lalalala ( hey casek have yo received any props ) fuckin wankers no props to me wtf
    1 point
  8. you can probably go buy a little enlosure for a hd at compusa for $30 and then take the one drive out and put it in the new enclosure.
    1 point
  9. Just paint on Marc Ecko's Getting Up. No mess at all.
    1 point
  10. Ya well most normal folk use rubbers but this kid aint normal. He still dont use them! and he just got ANOTHER girl pregnant. He "took care" of it. ahha thats number 7 or 8 now fuck when do you learn???Also, just cuz your wearing a rubber dont mean your nuts aint hitting something right? BallsDeepOner
    1 point
  11. a diss button? yeah, exactly what this site needs another way to hate. like shit talking isn't enough?
    1 point
  12. i posted this in great pics the other day. it made me lol - maybe it earns teh propz, maybe not.
    1 point
  13. i searched, didnt find much on the benefits, i plan on doing it either way, one day soon when i have the motivation to make a paypal
    1 point
  14. there has been some wacktacula people who need time out. way to go seeks
    1 point
  15. chappelle re-surfaces in London http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1788157&fullscreen=1
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00