Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Yet Another Music Thread...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Jun 16, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Exposing Local Talent...

Yes, This is another Music Thread....

However in this Thread, I would Like to expose some rhyming crews and other talent groups from, and around my area...

I wuld like others to do the same, so i can checkout what else is out there....

You don't have to give the specific town or city, just the generally area...peace

H2A, Some ill hip hop- Hopefully going to sign to anticon records..... www.h2acrew.com if intrested

Awkward Thought- Hardcore/punk, been around for quite a while now...

Atoms Family- large crew of emcee's, some from around my way, (does alot of shows with el-p and aesop rock...

alot of other talent acts from around here, i got mushbrain from too much malt liquir right now, so more soon...

2. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

also got some college education at thesame place J-Zone did....
    Al-shid and Huggy Bear....

Dope Hip Hop, Check it out at www.zonesite.net

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Dont forget "The Brotha's From Down Under" the only underground hip hop artist's to make it big from Australia.

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oxy Moron

5. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

come on, does anybody else have any local talent they want people to discover..

some your friends groups or crews worth checking out?

6. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

High Priest

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oxy Moron

yeah.

7. MC Bob Hope Onerockz is fucking CRAZY off the top. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Even Though they got a big fan base,

I would like to introduce to those who dont know, to SuB Zero, Good NYHC,.... also reppin my area.... got a chance to see them once again at cbgb's this passed sunday...

always puttin on good shows like years back...

Once again, anybody that would like to expose undiscovered talent from their area please do...

9. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

FUCK MTV, I WANT MY NYHC

10. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Damn Right, Loving the old school meldodic sound that sub zero is able do... sing alongs and the whole nine yards...

11. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Welsh hip hop

Y Tystion
    MC Sleifar
    Y Kontia

:) :) :) :)

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I'm sure Dazzle would agree to this one.... CHOKE
    and I also like...
    Belvedere
    Chixdiggit

13. good music from boulder colorado:
    shogun--now broken up, an lp and ep out on goodfellow records, some other stuff out too. metalcore. goooooood. kind of black metal at times.

mutiny--a 7" out on lucky 7 records. youth crew type hardcore. they pretty much suck, but they're rad guys and a lot of fun live.

one dying wish--currently recording/mastering, possible tour w/ this engine burns sometime. metally emocore stuff. fun.

skies beyond battle--always recording. metalcore. heavy breakdowns, changing to primarily black metal though.

serberus--about 3 cd's out, and only 6 songs... they call themselves aggressive melodic death metal, but they need to suck it up and just admit to being a black metal band.

silencer--not sure about recordings, metal. good.

denver has a few bands too, Xfallen altarX, home of the brave, as we speak, darkness before dawn. i'm not much into any of these bands.

colorado springs has: laid to rest, if you ever get a chance to hear/see them, do it, incredible metalcore, fuckinb brutal.

support your local scene.... or something

14. yoink

yoink Elite Member

north florida:clown puncher
    its not really my thing there like a fast punk kinda some ska but not really...(they have horns and trumpets) some songs i like...im just friends with them...i noticed a lot of people here like some punk so there thats my contribution

15. ET one

ET one Junior Member

typical cats
    the pacifics
    jedi mind tricks