wow, look at all the bigots!

Smart

I'm fully disappointed at so many of you around here. The ones who immediately decided who was responsible and then dropped a bunch of racial epithets. Better wash your robes, the Klan meeting is sure to be hot tonight. Fucking racists!

------------------

2 Can Sam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey samrt whats up long time no hear from you. email me.

other than that. some people are indeed lacking intelligence when condeming a nation or a group who has not yet claimed responsibility. there is no evidence of the such either. and as smart stated. highly dissapointing.

WHERE IS THE WORLD HEADING?

Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

they are 90% sure who did it, and they think it was middle easterners....Bin Laden's organization......

no...they are not '90%' sure...........you're taking a tad

tiddly bit of info and making a broad assumption....

they have bits of intelligence that is pointing to

bin laden, but its not a decisive sureness as of yet, so

until it is, shush with the idle speculations....

Guest Ginger Bread Man

because bin ladin is capable and has the resources to do so. does not automatically imply that he is indeed the mastermind behind this all. what if an organization is setting it up so it seems as if it were americas public enemy number 1? on top of the US most wanted list is bin ladin. what if the blame is being shifted to him?

%90 leaves room for it NOT to be bin laden's organization.....but the list of groups who could actually pull this off is small, and with other factors pointing to bin laden's organization, right now it is considered it is the most likely perpetrator of this crime....sure he could be being blamed, or framed or whatever, but %90 doesnt mean we are sure...

[This message has been edited by Xeroshoes (edited 09-11-2001).]

edited cause i realized my comments were wrong....but i still do not like the vast majority of middle eatern people and thats from all the ones ive met.....BOMB THAT BIN LADEN FUCK AND SADDAM even if it wasnt them bomb em still......

[This message has been edited by DoSeR (edited 09-11-2001).]

it stands to reason, that even with no concrete evidence, bin-laden is the most likely suspect. saying that does not make you a racist. saying you want to kill all the palki's and arabs makes you racist. this board is full of morons, its never been more evident than today.

Indeed...let's let CNN decide for us who is responsible....sheep.

While there is no doubt in my mind that Bin Laden is an evil evil man who has masterminded many terrorist attacks, we can assume that he is ALWAYS responsible for everything....and a giant thumbs down to all you ignorant, racist fucks who were quick to blame the middle east. Sure, they operate on an entirely different level, and the extremists over there make the ones in North America look like a bunch of boy scouts, but jumping to gun only proves how narrow-minded the human race can be....someone is responsible for this one, but will they be responsible for the next ?...and the one after that ??

I also cannot believe that people are so shocked that this happened....it happens everyday in war-torn countries, but we north americans live a cushioned life and assume that we are safe from harm....wrong...today proves that the false sense of security we live in is just that...false.

Originally posted by Smart:

and I still wonder how this ever related to the topic?

Smart, why you actin like such a fuck stick ? Shit man you don't control people's thoughts and opinions so back the fuck off and let people draw their own conclusions.. like seeking said saying that bin-laden could be responsible does not mean you are racist.. it just happens to be that he is from the Middle East.

Some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes..

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

Originally posted by avils:

Smart, why you actin like such a fuck stick ? Shit man you don't control people's thoughts and opinions so back the fuck off and let people draw their own conclusions.. like seeking said saying that bin-laden could be responsible does not mean you are racist.. it just happens to be that he is from the Middle East.

Some people are so narrow minded they can look through a keyhole with both eyes..

100% Agree with Avils

"Smart" is very testy just like the rest of us in here with the tragedy today.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

it stands to reason, that even with no concrete evidence, bin-laden is the most likely suspect. saying that does not make you a racist. saying you want to kill all the palki's and arabs makes you racist. this board is full of morons, its never been more evident than today.

was the latter directed at me? if so you missed my point

Originally posted by Xeroshoes:

%90 leaves room for it NOT to be bin laden's organization.....but the list of groups who could actually pull this off is small, and with other factors pointing to bin laden's organization, right now it is considered it is the most likely perpetrator of this crime....sure he could be being blamed, or framed or whatever, but %90 doesnt mean we are sure...

[This message has been edited by Xeroshoes (edited 09-11-2001).]

HAHAHAHAH dude, you fool. who is 90% sure? the media? your next door neighbor? your mom? they dont really know shit right now, so go watch your tv.

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

HAHAHAHAH dude, you fool. who is 90% sure? the media? your next door neighbor? your mom? they dont really know shit right now, so go watch your tv.

The US and Israeli intelligence picked up signals and messages from Osama Bin Ladens associates to cell phones on the planes that were hijacked. Put 2 and 2 together. If it looks like shit, smells like shit than it is shit.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

. this board is full of morons, its never been more evident than today.

word the fuck up man......i can not belive this shit on here...its pathetic and all this shit should be deleted, come on there are thousands dead and its being discussed on some shitty graff shit bag board....fuck....and another thing...im a proud american through thick and thin to all you finger pointing assholes...cowards, if it sucks here so much move to a third world country and see how great it is then.. im man enough to say its petrifying to experience and i love the fact that i live here ...i can not belive how heated i am at this shit.....fucking shameful.....like it or not people have died for your fucking freedom and you bitch FUCK YOU LEAVE.....FUCK FUCK FUCK

fuck, im probably going to stir p things with this comment. first off we cant jump to anyconclusions as of yet. we just cant. its likley that bin laden was behind this. for all you know it could be the nazis again, i mean, how do you think they started the war in poland? propaganda. german people dressed as polish soldiers walk in to a german radiostation and kill inocent german people. then real german soldiers kill the "polish" soldiers. then, they blame the whole incident on poland, thus creating a war between the two countries. you never know.... think about it. this could be a tool for and even bigger plan. it wont be long before this is another conspiricy theory.

Guest dukeofyork

i dont remember jumping out and saying kill everyone and their neighbor for this. if possible i would only want those responsible to suffer to show those who MIGHT consider such an act to think twice about it.

Archived