Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why are kids on the internet such retards?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

ask a simple question in a soulseek room and get some stupid runaround bullshit answer from some jumped up smartass. fuck i really hate people

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

because internet nicknames are easy to hide behind silly

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

4. Abracadabra

you'd think on soulseek when you ask a question about music someone would give you a straight answer

5. You mean like the exact same type of answers we give people who asks questions here?

6. Abracadabra

if someone asks a simple question that could be looked up on google, then yeah i'll fuck with em. but if someone has a legit question that i have the answer to, i'll let em know

7. Nope from day one i have found that people on soulseek either

A. Talk shit about the band you want to download
    B. Say something about how they are so cool cause they listen to some weird band no one but themselves has heard of.
    C. Are just a bunch of assholes period

But if your intrested my ssk name is: burntheworld - send me a message if you want to trade stuff. I have to add you to download, but dont do it now I am at work.

8. Abracadabra

like mams, if i asked you to recommend some good puerto rican tunes, you could to that right? ask a kid in a uk grime room to recommed some stuff they like and they act as if i asked for instructions on wiping my ass.

9. Abracadabra

thanks, will do

10. I could, but it'd probaby be more entertaining to give you instructions on how to wipe your ass.

11. Abracadabra

i figured by getting them to recommend something they like, they'd use the opportunity to show how "cool" their musical tastes are and get myself some answers. guess not. time for plan b.....

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

STYLES P FT JADAKISS - IM A RUFF RYDER

14. Abracadabra

banned

15. Ha Ha Ha^^^

That guy got owned!
    But hit me up at around 5:00 Eastern Time I should be on the SSK, I am probably on now since I dont turn my pc off. So message me. I need some new music.