why are kids on the internet such retards?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gave up on slsk cause i couldnt figure how to let others look into my music files or whatever the thing with the thing does so people can blah blah yadda yadda blah blah bloo bloo bleh blah blah..so i just got frustrated an took what i could from sparoism when he wasnt looking..

if somebody could tell me how to fix this it'd be lovely..

i'v got an external hardriv hooked up to a laptop..and it wouldnt show me as having files for trad/download..

plus i was snt home early from work so i got some extra time today....

i got a shitload of loops and samples..and an ok selection of music since i began putting most of my ish to dvd to make room on the drive..

i also have a large collection of footage of people waiting for a bus if anybody is interested

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 24 2006, 06:35 PM

gave up on slsk cause i couldnt figure how to let others look into my music files or whatever the thing with the thing does so people can blah blah yadda yadda blah blah bloo bloo bleh blah blah..so i just got frustrated an took what i could from sparoism when he wasnt looking..

if somebody could tell me how to fix this it'd be lovely..

i'v got an external hardriv hooked up to a laptop..and it wouldnt show me as having files for trad/download..

plus i was snt home early from work so i got some extra time today....

i got a shitload of loops and samples..and an ok selection of music since i began putting most of my ish to dvd to make room on the drive..

i also have a large collection of footage of people waiting for a bus if anybody is interested

When you open Soul Seek go to the Options int he menu, click on File Sharing Options, click on add shared folder then look for you hard drive and the folder that your music is in, then add and make sure that you have the file permisons set to everyone or people in your userlist. But then you have to add people to your list for them to download your music

Originally posted by SneakandCreep@Mar 24 2006, 02:33 PM

Nope from day one i have found that people on soulseek either

A. Talk shit about the band you want to download

B. Say something about how they are so cool cause they listen to some weird band no one but themselves has heard of.

C. Are just a bunch of assholes period

But if your intrested my ssk name is: burntheworld - send me a message if you want to trade stuff. I have to add you to download, but dont do it now I am at work.

With the type B people, I make up band names so that they will either:

A. Look like jackasses for saying that they've heard of them and then being like, they're not very good.

B. Shut the fuck up because you look way cooler listing off band names that they have never heard of.

It's really quite effective.

-fuse.