when the shit hits the fan......

DrUnk MoNKeY

i sware over the last year the shit has constantly been hitting the fan. lifes got fucked up and suddanly im expected to bee responsible for all the stupid little things iv been doing, and getting away with for the last twnty years. damn its like a obease man ate 2 kebabs and a chicken vindaloo then released his explosive dioria all over me. thats how life feels right now...............sik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

wow, that sucks. but what can you do to fix it? at least you admit you got problems, now solve them.

most of it cant be solved i just gotto get through it and look forward not back ward and all that. some stuff i still dont know for def but im kinda going with the saying 'wot you dont know cant hurt you' but that aint true i just spend my time wondering wots gunna happen rather than finding out the truth

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

heh.

wait, you're at least 20? jesus, by the way you type i thought you were 15. Grow up. take responsibility for yourself and suck it up. the sooner you do this the better off (and happier) you will be.

(this last paragraph was addressed to the thread creator)

hey man, if you feel shitty about how life is going, watch monty python's the meaning of life, and pay special attention to the fat guy who eats too much. the woman doing the cleaning? that needs to be you. same with all the jesuses. but without the anti-semitism. memorize the whistling song, and it will seriously put you in a better mood. every time i'm depressed, i watch that flick and i come away from the couch feeling better.

the shit hitting the fan can be a very good thing, you can see how you were wrong and how you fucked up before. in my last year of highschool the shit has been hitting the fan pretty regularly as far as everything goes, but i feel more blessed than anything because i realize so much that i didnt before. you can be doing the wrong things because of ignorance and negligence, not out of bad spirit, it doesnt make it ok that you did them though. so take it as a blessing in disguise.

by the way, i think you absolutely must dwell on the past sometimes, or you dont learn shit.

Archived