Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what's your pet peeve?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by I Luv Roo, Nov 5, 2001.

1. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

I can't even count all of mine, but a big one for me is being stuck around people who can't shut the f up! Like this person I'm working with (who I have to sit with ALL night) has been whistling, humming, clicking and slurping for eight straight hours, not saying anything, just making gross noises. I wanna strangle her!

Another gross thing is when you're sitting near someone on the bus or train who's smacking and slurping on candy or gum, and it's totally quiet except for the gross smacking sound....uuuhuhuhhuhgh

2. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

P.S. sorry in advance if this thread has already been started ;)

3. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

pet peeve......

stupid people.

nuff said

4. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

My Pet Peeves are...........

-People who chew with their mouths open.
    -People who talk too loud and obnoxiously.
    -People n General
    -Ignorant, Stupid people.
    -People who are wayyyyyyyy into drugs.
    -Being dirty, my body must be clean constantly, especially my hands.
    -Blowing my nose too often, even when i don't have a cold.
    -Shaving
    -My shitty fro head. Can't do shit with my hair.
    -Stupid Girls

5. catwash

catwash Guest

the wankers that ride around on those fucking chrome scooter things, wearing dorky big glasses and 'kitch' t-shirts. and they're 30. cunts, the lot of them.

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Re: pet peeve......

people.

enough said.

7. getting off the train and dumb mutherfuckers who try to get on, going against the flow of people trying to get off.
    wait till everyone gets off before you try to get on.
    i've been known to throw elbows and drop old ladies to the ground.noone's safe when you do that shit.
    i fuckin despise and hate those people...

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the sound of someone eating.

and those fat fuckers who dive into a big mac
    while sitting next to you on the bus. Do that shit at home!

essentially, announcing you bodily functions ofr everyone to hear.
    slur, smack, much, foad!!

9. ooooooooooooooooo.......!!!!
    i got one more
    people who cut their nails in public
    fuckin nasty
    go home and do that

10. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I have to vote for stupid people, The chew with the mouoth open is a bad one, when people do shit to annoy you on purpose. When people think you care about their fucking problems...

11. Lush

Lush Member

Close talkers. And close talkers who can't stop their saliva from flying out of their mouths while talking to you. I'd rather not have my face covered in someone elses spit thanks.

12. People who eat when in theaters, i can understand someone eating popcorn when watching 'Free willie #46' but when i see people eating while watching a good movie it makes me wanna hit them.

People who dont turn their mobile phones off in theaters,they start to whisper on their phone.

People who clean their ears with their car key

13. Lush

Lush Member

ok, that's crazy.
    BUT it makes me want to add one more - People who pick/clean their nails with their credit cards while waiting in line, then hand me the thing. It turns my stomach.

14. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

lets see.
    loud people.
    when fat people sit next to you on the bus.
    faggets.
    ugly lesbians.
    people that live in america that can't speak english i fucken hate that.
    did i say faggets yet.
    o and when a nasty bitch likes you and you have to see her all the time.

15. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

most of my pet peeves involve driving.
    -people who tailgate me no matter how fast i'm going, when there's a passing lane they could use to get in front of me.
    -people who drive through exact change lanes in toll booths and do not have exact change
    -boston drivers
    -old people who pull out in front of me then go 20mph
    -people who slow down to gawk at accidents and cause traffic jams
    -people who talk on cell phones in the car and don't pay attention to the road at all