what will your epitaph read....

GremlinJet.

i was riding my bike to get a gram of weed and i was thinking if cops shot me for doing marker tags what would my gravestone say on it........so you know since were graffiti people when some kids are getting fucked up in the semetary we want our grave to have the dopest epithaph so what will yours say?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah lolol that is funny....i dont think your family members and relatives would visit your grave though, dont you want to be a better person, well thats my 2cents, and your right this thread isnt any diff then a concert naming one, we just dont talk about police shootings and mary-jane in channel zero

actually, on the subject of what happens to you after your dead. i have no clue about my epitaph. but....at my funeral, i want to be stuffed, like taxidermist stuffed, and at my funeral i want to be standing near the entrance, with a recorder in one hand that repeats every once in a while" welcome to my funeral, would you like a mint?" then, in my other hand, have a basket full of mints for people to take. then, atleast people will remember me for giving them mints and having nice breath.

Archived