what shall i do after school...

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Travel!

if you go right into work you could easily

get too comfortable making money and no

ever go back to school. If you get into a field

of work that interests you (media, arts, music, whatever)

then you'll be way ahead of everyone going to college

and then trying to get into the same field.

when niso said 6th form, he was talking about the last 2 years of schooling in england. the big one...with a level exams at the end.

niso: i left my old school after my gcse's to go to a college. it was the best decision of my life. but then again, i hated my old school and it hated me. id completely recomend a college as its kind of like a pre-university. the let you look after your work etc.

niso, can i ask what year your in now?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sneak

when niso said 6th form, he was talking about the last 2 years of schooling in england. the big one...with a level exams at the end.

niso: i left my old school after my gcse's to go to a college. it was the best decision of my life. but then again, i hated my old school and it hated me. id completely recomend a college as its kind of like a pre-university. the let you look after your work etc.

niso, can i ask what year your in now?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Go to college, get it over with, then rock out with your cock out all through your 20's....jobs are for people over 30.

Absolutely goddamn right. I've been fucking around since age 18...breif stint in the military, a few years of nothing but clubbing and stealing from every job I ever worked at....

I'm 27 now and just starting school at a U.C. after transferring from comm college. All the other kids I run into from high school that went straight off to college.....they're hating life at their shit jobs already. Meanwhile, i still get to enjoy youth. ha ha ha you assholes.

Re: Re: what shall i do after school...

Originally posted by king kong

6th form?

in britain you only have to stay in school till your 16 6th forms after that before you go to university...

p.s go to sixth form it gives you another two years to graff.

Archived