Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Do You Think _____ Looks Like? Part III??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret Elite Member

It's been a long time since we've had one of these... the first one was off the hook... I was "Psychic Secret" without a doubt. I don't think Part III will be as good, but since there's so many new members, might as well give it a shot....

Guesses anyone?

2. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

oh shit..

fuck give me a second..good topic to bring back though secret..

3. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Damn, Sielotte... are you always on this late? My first day of school is tomorrow and I've got some Jack Daniel's Country Cocktails by my side... yum.

Just by looking at your characters Siel, I picture you really urban-ish, cute stylish hair, and adidas (I picture most of the girls on this board this way).

4. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Haha this should be good Secret

You looked pretty much exactly like i pictured you... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon12.gif'>

Sieloette- I tend to picture you based on your characters too. Uhmm...dark hair? Kind of curly?

eh..continue this later..i just woke up and there are many many things to do.

5. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Well cmeup was defitinetly what I expected... Eminem with glasses.

6. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

oh im sure all the girls on here are model types and guys would want to fuck them at a split second thats my guess

------------------
    http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>
    Broken Schooled

7. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

im online like what!!! need to stay awake.. more time travellin in the morning.

8. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

yeeeha and bob looks like homer simpson

9. BoB Hope ONER

oh thanks..

i look like a middle aged guy with three hairs on the top of my head.. a permanent 5 oclock shadow... im yellow.. and tubby.

crave donuts..

well.. its not so far off.

wait... no.. youre completely off.

*hmmm forbidden donut..

10. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Most graffiti girls are models on the side - the late nights out help in the trim figure....he

11. BoB Hope ONER

hmm. i think ivo looks like a fat 12 year old about 4 feet 8 inches.

with a buzz top naturally arayan bleach blonde hairpiece.. thick retardo safety glasses buck teeth and a wicked bad accent that could slice you in half.

12. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

i think gnes would look like a fat little guy with lots of acne. and glasses.

i dont know why, its just the way it is my friends.

and i think boogie hands looks like a corny white guy with blond hair and an abercrombie sweater on his shoulders or soem shit.. following around college kids. but then he has paint stains on his loafers so they dont let him hang out with them.

13. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

and from what i read from cracked ass posts, i think hes a white guy that smells funny, and hes walking through the woods talking to himself.

-i had to tone down the realness, my beautiful peoples.

[This message has been edited by chicken bone (edited 09-05-2001).]

14. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

actually i do have semi curly hair..its medium dark..and I have an extensive supply of shell toes..with the toungue propped and some fat laces..so i guess thats urban..heh

okay here goes..seym is a white kid..plain and simple..

brown twinkie..your the sparkly eyed earthy kid..who needs to shower more..but likes it that way..good deal..I bet you have alot of random possesions..old scraps of metal..and weird pictures..that you just had to clip and save..

gnes..I picture you a pretty social concious guy..with a baseball hat collectiontthat matches your outfitts..and a big bright smile..you might care about your facial hair..and have a nice laugh

iced out mocha..dark guy with a crazy streak..but a good sense of humor...tall guy..

secret..im sure your a cute restless on the go girl..asian is the word on this web..you like social events..but cant stand being ridiculed..which you get alot of for some reason..you might be a tad loud..but its only because you believe in what you say..

vanity..just by the name..your proably told your hot alot..pretty fashionable..but basic..you tend to get into fads..and probably have one of those cool guys beards..ya know..the skinny along the jaw type..you have drinking buddies..which are different then your writer buddies..overall calm appearance..but rowdy when not needed

seeking..medium height with dreads..always looking around..taking scenes in..you have a contagious laugh and have very espressive facial espressions(sp)..moody..overal good looking..

Bob Hope..darker complexion.smaller features.witty but sullen alot..your grew up with opinions..wanderer..

cracked..you have to wear dark clothes..some old vintage band shirts..some cramps shit or something..your so smart..you think your dumb.. cynical..medium height..medium build..on the slender side..brown hair?

beardo..I picture you a college looking guy with a twist of granola..you own converse and birks..and are pretty comfortable..and funny as fuck with your close friends..

ivo..I picture you a kind of chubby guy..with a fisherman hat..and a camcorder..a dirty backpack..a fuck it additude and you walk pretty fast..

see this is hard..because ive met a bunch of people on this site..so its hard to not list them..because they are regulars..

if i made anyone in a foul modd sorry..you can rip my appearance to part..i mean all in the best..

15. BoB Hope ONER

youre so smart you think youre dumb.

hmm describes oooohh so many people

silo.. funny how you get these images of people.

i dont know ive met alot of the people on here .. at some point now so it kind of takes the guessing out of it. but its funny to hear your descriptions and see if they match.. from what i know.. the person.

..kind of creepy.

but ehh ok. i have to think a bit more and see who i can tink of. yes i said tink.