Two cents from 12cent: I fuckin' hate Digital Cameras.

12centProfit

This shit is gay. Everyone and thier grandmother now has a digital camera. What's worse is they think they take good photographs.

Wow, you can now press a button for an "I want to make a night shot photo with some cool light blurs" setting.

Or how about the "I suck at using this thing camera and I'll let it do all the work for me, but make it look like I took the time to make it all creative" setting.

Crappy photos galore.

Give me back the days of peel apart film with instant results that took effort and brain neurons.

Boo-urns.

- two cents from 12cent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

12cent, chatting out of your arrid anal.

Its not all about pressing the button.

compostition?

Sort ya life out.

wonk saggin i prefer my nikon f3 and a nice roll of reala to my digi, but photographers know a good photo when they see it.

digital cameras are nice because you don't have to deal with film, which means, you can take several shots to try to make sure you got a good one, and you don't have to pay for it. another cool thing is, you get to look at your pictures as soon as you get home. oh yeah, you can fit hundreds of pictures on one memory card.

Guest BROWNer

i recently lucked out & scored a minolta dimage7 and

i love it. manual mode is weird cuz to zero your meter

you have to go by a graphical histogram..nerd city.

hes not talking about kids going out and benching with digital cameras, hes talking about settings that get rid of any work involved in making a photo look nice. Obviously there is still composition involved in getting nice photos, but what hes saying is you have all these kids who grab a digi cam, fuck around with the settings and think they're the dope shit at taking photos.

I'm not gonna lie, i love my digital camera when it comes to benching or fucking around taking photos, hell, i'll even use it for some artsy shit, but its just not the same as an slr or something. Digital slrs on the other hand are the hot shit.

Archived