Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TOOL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mississippi, Nov 8, 2002.

1. mississippi

mississippi Junior Member

TOOL, November 9th at the Mississippi Coast Colisieum, i got my ticket and im going and excited, do we have any fellow TOOL fans here on 12oz?

2. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

TOOL = MUSICAL GODS.

Fuck yah I went to see them. And boy oh boy I was blown away again.

3. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

I seen 'em when they were here. Maynerd is hella fuck'n weird. Tight show though.

4. mississippi

cool, i have been a TOOL fan since i was 11 and never got a chance to see thier show and im really excited, and i should be satisfied:king:

5. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

Lateralus- musical masterpiece.One of the best albums in a looooooong time.

tool rules.

6. Spike

Spike Senior Member

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

as good as lateralus is, most of it... i dont know... its my least favorite of their stuff. almost seems 'too' polished or something... somehow, it almost lacks emotion i guess... duno.

8. mississippi

them connections..

hell yea, i just got my brother a free ticket, so he's going to, it pays to have a best friend that mom is the head huncho at the Colisieum:)

9. mississippi

Opiate and Undertow in my opinion are the best TOOL albums yet..

10. UrbanAssault

Yea, you should have a dope time. I thought they were good live. He does crazy shit on stage, like wear'n wigs, masks, bra's & panties, cuts himself, all kinds of weird shit.

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

S@T@N

biggest Tool fan on 12oz.

12. UrbanAssault

No doubt! I'm not to sure about Laterlalus. I've listened to it but never bought it. Didn't like the other shit he did with that other band, Inner Circle or whatever the name was.

13. spec

spec Guest

anyone know if to0l is playing in NY? I'm lazy and don't wanna look it up because I gotta go to class now, any help is appreciated

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Tool owns your bitch asses. They are truly as told above, musical GODS!! Danny Carey is a fuckin mazing. Music is good, lyrics are nice and deep, and videos kick ass. Lateralus is my favorite album, and yes Seeking, it does sound "polished", but I like this progressed style they have. It's like watching someone get better. Then again, there's not a Tool song I don't like, all the albums are solid gold.

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Parabol and Parabola are my favorite:

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
    This one, this form I hold now.
    Embracing you, this reality here,
    This one, this form I hold now, so
    Wide eyed and hopeful.
    Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
    Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
    This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
    This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

www.toolband.com
    toolshed.down.net