things you remember doing*that make you think*what in the fuck was i doing?!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

oh nevermind..i forgot...

well, i was at my uncles house in the mountains of Redding Californy...

i was very young and i remembering picking up this rock......"oh shit its a worm!"this worm was fast!so i grabbed it by its tail and brought it to my family to show them the fast worm i cought...my uncle smacked that shit right outa muh hands!the whole family was shocked to see me bring home a baby rattlesnake.

you see, its all about the bimp.

you gota have thebimp... --->before you have bump

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i was very young and i remembering picking up this rock......"oh shit its a worm!"this worm was fast!so i grabbed it by its tail and brought it to my family to show them the fast worm i cought...my uncle smacked that shit right outa muh hands!the whole family was shocked to see me bring home a baby rattlesnake.

:lol:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Two days ago, while dead sober, I applied a 20,000 volt stun gun to my nuts. I don't know, man, I jus... I don't know. Beer,

El Mamerro

One time I mistook a keyring sized can of pepper spray for breath spray...good thing I was fucked up and sprayed it the wrong way into someone else's eyes

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Two days ago, while dead sober, I applied a 20,000 volt stun gun to my nuts. I don't know, man, I jus... I don't know. Beer,

El Mamerro

as you do

Guest platapie
Originally posted by El Mamerro

El Mamerro

DPC=crazy:o

one night in a fit of drunken idiocy i tried to piss on the cops who had just been chasing us from the rooftop we were hiding on..

i forgot to take the house key from one of my ex's once after we broke up!!!!

the worst is when you get drunk with some fat girl who is on your nuts cause you know whats gonna happen once you get drunk... wait i mean ... uhm lets change the subject

this thread titile reminded me of a thought i had last night. the way it came about was, i was chilling with my friend and his girl comes over and they're getting ready to go to bed right, well, i think i'll get going now, but on the way to the car i remember i found a pack of cigarettes today and my two freinds back in the house smoke, so santa returns to make one of them happy. when i walk in the door they are equal distances away, so i say to myself i'll put the pack down right here and have a little racey-race, but she clearly gets the jump on my friend, at which point i had my thought, a fraction of a second too late. i could have knocked the pack across the room off the wall or behind a speaker or some shit and it would have totally randomized the outcome. so i'm making it a goal of mine now to maximize the fun in everything i do until i'm dead or dead.

and one time i tried to eat a grass snake when i was little, dumb and thought it was some awesome green candy or something.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

you see, its all about the bimp.

you gota have thebimp... --->before you have bump

:lol:

hahahahahahah

i did almost the exact same thing.

i was at a family BBQ at waimanalo beach park when i was small. i found a big dead eel floating up on the shore, so i picked it up and ran to my mom and family all excited to show them what i got. my mom made me drop it and then yelled at me for picking up a stink dead eel.

Archived