Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Vines.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ego trippin, Jul 19, 2002.

1. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

Have any of you 12 ozers from yankee doodle land heard of a band called the Vines? They're from australia. I was browsing through a music magazine yesterday and happened to stumble across an interview with their bassist. I was quite shocked to find that, after looking at the band photo, said bassist turned out to be my cousin. It said in the article that they're quite big in America and England. They're currently on a tour of the US. I've been told that they play rock and have been called nirvana meets oasis. Anybody know anything about them? Anybody recommend any of their songs?

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've heard them. I didn't like them much....

That's cool about your cousin. You guys must be real close......

3. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

I thought they were from Australia, but they all met up in cali or some bullshit blah blah blah

Rock And ROLLLLL WHOOOOOOOOO!

4. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

dude you just fucking IDed yourself to the popo that roams these boards, now they find said bassist, and find out who is cousins are
    !!
    DONT BE STUPID

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

6. jah

jah Elite Member

thats sick. its a small world. im living in australia. you from oz? cant say ive heard of the vines.

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I'll tell you this: The Vines suck.

8. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

why do you hate me shameless?

9. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

I saw the Vines video and thought the song, and video was really cool.

MTV needs more ROCK.

10. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

mtv2 at 4 in the morning has like the best mix of rock and hip hop at least it did today

11. jah

jah Elite Member

joe, im sure the dude in the band has more than one cousin. i doubt he put himself in danger.

12. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

im such a hypocrite
    sorry, im like mr hate (in a non rascist way) and i just asked this dude why he hates me
    its so funny,i guess your rigth jah, but it does narrow things down a little bit

13. jah

jah Elite Member

im with you on some things man. in general, especially in the states, i hate cops. theyre fuckin power trippin pricks. there are definitely some cool cops out there though with good intentions.

14. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

word

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

yeah i saw that video on mtv2 too.....the only part thats good in the video is when in the backround, the bassist gets blown up and thrown out of the picture, hhah its funny shit.....

but i dont remember if they were good or not, the volume was off..blah