The new pink video

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest oY!GevalT!

i met her last week. her boyfriend is friends with my friends boyfriend so ya.... she was hot. its odd.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Shit, no offence to individuals or even individual opinions or taste, but hey! I get the feeling that a lot of you are getting hooked on the media thing...i mean, just take a walk and look around...there are soooooooooo many REALLY pretty girls...PINK??? well ok, she's kinda cute and i personally like that fuckin attitude of hers, but please ninja! if you saw that girl on the street without all the promotion and videolooks you'd hardly notice her, same goes for spiderman's girl, yeah her tits looked nice with the wet tshirt, yeah she was cute but again, nothing extrordinary or even special...i'm kinda rambling so dont take this as an attack to anyone, i'm just pissed with the fact that people want to talk about 'common knowledge' in order to have something to say

No one gave a fuck about her b4- THen she all of a sudden blew the fuck up got a jenny jones makeover and now she looks pretty good. Id bang her of course but im sure they make her look 100x times better then she really is.

Now charlize theron - shes my wife!!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Now charlize theron - shes my wife!!

Good fuckin point!!!! thats what i'm saying...words should be handled with caution...if Pink is "HOT" we have to make a new word for charlize!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I LIKE MY GIRLS WITH LONG NATURAL COLERED HAIR...she looks like an anorexic kelly osborne

the only good part about her video was when she was in the girls locker room...there was one this one busty chick sporting red panties...looking like a "HAM SANDWICH" as my homie tease would say

Archived