Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the loveboat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Oct 18, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

[​IMG]
    captian ahab
    [​IMG]
    ben gable and paulo from australia
    [​IMG]
    the anchor was dropped and the beers were just starting to get popped
    [​IMG]
    its starting to happen
    [​IMG]
    paulo up top the sexy kristen getting some sun, cat and fran being the girls..yah seen!
    [​IMG]
    hammerhead sharks in the water?? oooh well
    [​IMG]
    for some reason, cat took of her orange top, put on a wifebeats and sported her thong..i missed the nipple shot, but her camera has all the good pics. fran looks unbelievable in her suit.. too sexy
    [​IMG]
    sexy kristen
    [​IMG]
    i dont know who this is ;)

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

[​IMG]
    ahab being the pimp..fran, megan, ahab, sunny and lynn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    we were BBQing on a different boat and with the hammerheads and whitetips in the water..all we cared about was not to get the food wet.food under risky conditions tastes better
    [​IMG]
    newguy, ahab,megan,mr unknown up top,sexy kristen,bengable
    [​IMG]
    everybody wans to get in the action..all about the memories.the older lady is known as blondie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    del
    [​IMG]
    the sexy brazilian fran
    [​IMG]
    her paper husband matt
    [​IMG]
    fuck it mate, it was just too much fun.. i know how you other guys felt.. more pics will be out as soon as i get them.. some of hte hammerheads and other broads we pulled up on our boat.

at 10$ a head, you can get sauced. we had the party boat and girls were justcommin over from thier boats and partying with us.. we plan on going back in 2 weeks..gota let the stress of everyday life sink in to let it out again..

that hot ass megan was having so much fun tht she called and broke up with her boyfriend and let the horndog in her loose.. it was great

i'll try to push to get more pics sent to me.. cause i know there are some better ones.

3. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

that Matt guy has a fine ass wife.

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

ahhh i love picture threads....looks like fun, too bad im sitting her in 52 degree weather...fuck this shit i want my summer back

5. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i have missed the picture threads.Hopefully they return in full force

6. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

that water looks bangin,fuck the sharks...im from the south,water isnt that pretty down here...oh and the chicks are hot too...

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

shit captain ahab is cuuuuuuuuute! :naughty:

willy wonka, i love you. im going to make it to hawaii soon. we'll party like rock stars.

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

more sexy girls on the boat??
    alriight!!

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. Partying on boats = ruling at life.

A+, Wonkster.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i know, im definately doing this again...we're trying to make it a every other weekend thing.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

13. perve

perve Guest

big willy..haha..rockin out over the weekend i see??i thought u were gonna drive your boat to atl to pick my ass up hommes!!!!!

14. cloner

cloner Senior Member

my 10th grade math teacher had one of these..

15. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew