The Dell Dude busted for Possesion!

mental invalid

yes ladies and gentleman, in the world of "i cant make this shit up if i tried", the dell dood got busted last nite in manhattan for trying to buy a dell, i mean dime bag...

Dell Dude In Pot Bust

Hey, dude, you're getting a cell! Benjamin Curtis, the 22-year old actor who portrays "Steven," the Dell Guy, in those bothersome computer commercials, was arrested late last night (2/9) on a marijuana possession charge, The Smoking Gun has learned. According to police, Curtis was nabbed after cops spotted him buying a "small bag of marijuana" from a dealer on Manhattan's Lower East Side (at Ludlow and Rivington for you Gothamites). Curtis is currently being held in Central Booking and is scheduled to be arraigned later today in Manhattan Criminal Court. Curtis, who lives in lower Manhattan, was charged with criminal possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor. Omar Mendez, the 19-year-old alleged dealer, faces drug sale and possession charges. (1 page)

http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/delldude1.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

yeah its dumb. some college kid actor trying to buy a dime sack to go home and smoke peacefully and a 19 year old kid probably not given any other options but to sell said dime bags on the LES to those college kids. supply and demand with two relatively harmless actions...neither really hurting anybody but themselves..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaahhaha i knew that guy was a fucking ganja man.....fuck authority for being so strict about something as fucking harmless as marijuana

lol, don't have to do anything about it...except be exposed all over the news. Wish I got such notoriety when I got got arrested for possesing marijuana a few months ago. I hope they reem the shit out of this kid on SNL, Leno, Letterman, etc. So many funny skits on those commercials could be played out.

Archived