technicalvirgin

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.haven.org/~hauman/InfinityDog/technicalvirgin/images/07_male.jpg'>

MARK G., Atomic City, ID

When I started my junior year of high school, I was already the captain of the football team and the baseball team, I was a straight-A honors student, and girls were offering themselves to me. I just couldn't say no to easy sex and free booze, but I knew I was risking my future. So I prayed on it, drove to Boise, and got this butt-ugly haircut. I haven't been laid since, praise Jesus!

http://www.haven.org/~hauman/InfinityDog/technicalvirgin/images/03_female.jpg'>

KAREN C., Ypsilanti, N.D.

I want a lot out of life, but I know that I can't afford to raise a kid right now, and I'm way too young to get married. That's why I stopped risking my future by having sex with boys and hooked up with my best galpal, Claire. We may be straight, but we'd rather eat pussy than get preganant!

:lol:

Print this pledge and sign it. Print extra copies for your friends and ask them to sign it, too. Then enjoy your new life of sexual fulfillment free of the risk of pregnancy!

I believe that vaginal heterosexual intercourse and its accompanying possible consequences of pregnancy should be postponed until marriage or college, whichever comes first.

However:

I believe that orgasms are an important part of a healthy and balanced life.

I believe that masturbation should be encouraged among males and females of all ages, both by manual methods and with the use of vibrators, dildos and other such devices.

I believe that sharing orgasms with others, via manual, oral, and anal sex between consenting partners, whether of my same sex or the opposite sex (providing proper safety techniques are utilized) is a moral and desirable activity for myself and my peers.

I will encourage others to join me in my beliefs and activities.

Signed: NOT ME MOTHERFUCKER

~:crazy:PuKEY

wtf?????????

Originally posted by pukey1

:lol:

Print this pledge and sign it. Print extra copies for your friends and ask them to sign it, too. Then enjoy your new life of sexual fulfillment free of the risk of pregnancy!

I believe that vaginal heterosexual intercourse and its accompanying possible consequences of pregnancy should be postponed until marriage or college, whichever comes first.

However:

I believe that orgasms are an important part of a healthy and balanced life.

I believe that masturbation should be encouraged among males and females of all ages, both by manual methods and with the use of vibrators, dildos and other such devices.

I believe that sharing orgasms with others, via manual, oral, and anal sex between consenting partners, whether of my same sex or the opposite sex (providing proper safety techniques are utilized) is a moral and desirable activity for myself and my peers.

I will encourage others to join me in my beliefs and activities.

Signed: NOT ME MOTHERFUCKER

~:crazy:PuKEY

wtf?????????

I love hte part about college or marriage...which ever comes first...hahaha

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by el barto

03_female.jpg

KAREN C., Ypsilanti, N.D.

I want a lot out of life, but I know that I can't afford to raise a kid right now, and I'm way too young to get married. That's why I stopped risking my future by having sex with boys and hooked up with my best galpal, Claire. We may be straight, but we'd rather eat pussy than get preganant!

hahahaha

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA

I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

dude, this dude is fucked up.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Armenhammer

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA

We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

ja rule- any of his songs

Originally posted by el barto

http://www.haven.org/~hauman/InfinityDog/technicalvirgin/images/07_male.jpg'>

MARK G., Atomic City, ID

When I started my junior year of high school, I was already the captain of the football team and the baseball team, I was a straight-A honors student, and girls were offering themselves to me. I just couldn't say no to easy sex and free booze, but I knew I was risking my future. So I prayed on it, drove to Boise, and got this butt-ugly haircut. I haven't been laid since, praise Jesus!

does he take that thing off at night?

CAPS

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT

I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

Way to get in the "IN" crowd. ha ha ha

Archived