Sorry Kilo(and the rest of you Canucks), She Now Belongs To Us!

DETO

<span style='color:pink'>It's a conversion of double-D proportions.

Canada's larger-than-life export, Pamela Anderson, successfully became a U.S. citizen on Wednesday, according to her attorney Barbara Federman.

The buxom babe from British Columbia did "fabulous" on a 10-question citizenship test (typical queries include such brain busters as "What are the colors of the flag? and "What is the White House?") and an interview with immigration officials. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony in Los Angeles.

Pammy pledged allegiance to the stars and stripes because "I felt it was important to become a U.S. citizen in order to vote in the United States."

But maple-leaf lovers can take heart: Anderson, 36, who moved to California in 1989, was not be required to renounce her Canadian citizenship as part of the deal. "I have no intention of giving up my citizenship in Canada and am very proud to be a Canadian."

Of course, the U.S. of A has done Pam pretty good, eh?

First came the Playboy covers and a role as the Tool Time Girl on Home Improvement. Then she cemented her place in pop-culture consciousness as C.J. Parker on Baywatch.

More recently she starred in V.I.P. and Scary Movie 3 and has given voice (and shape) to Spike TV's animated series Stripperella. Anderson is currently a columnist for Jane and Canadian Elle magazines, a host of her own satellite radio show and an activist raising awareness for issues such as battered women and animal cruelty.

She's also launched a new fashion line of "fun, sexy" duds and is penning two novels for Atria books; the first From the Waist Up is due out in 2004.

Anderson's had less luck with men, including Scott Baio, Bret Michaels, Kelly Slater and Marcus Schenkenberg. Her marriage to Mötley Crüe hubby Tommy Lee resulted in divorce, two kids and a case of hepatitis C--which she claims was contracted from Lee. Still, when her engagement to Kid Rock went bust last year, she reportedly went back to Lee.

Maybe she should have tried a Canadian fella?

In any case, Anderson is set to become the latest Canuck to switch sides in the age of NAFTA. In recent years, other north-of-the-border stars have become U.S. citizens, including Michael J. Fox and Jeopardy smartypants Alex Trebek.

[[>>Link<<]]</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

So basically... Canada is slowly sending all of their retards over here eh?

i wouldnt call alex trebek a retard.

and i dont know where they got their summary of the naturalization test from, because from everything i've heard, the thing is hard as fuck.

i'm willing to bet that 75% of native citizens would fail it.

Originally posted by seeking

i wouldnt call alex trebek a retard.

and i dont know where they got their summary of the naturalization test from, because from everything i've heard, the thing is hard as fuck.

i'm willing to bet that 75% of native citizens would fail it.

stupit indians

<187 refrence>

Originally posted by non-hetero

Am I the only one who finds Pam Anderson ugly as sin?

nope...I don't like her either...throw in the fact that she is a dumb slut with Hep C...and I really don't care for her.

Dear Canada...

Please take back your slut.

Sincerely,

Steve.

yeah right....

America.... where dye-job, fake-tittied, airhead sluts aren't welcome.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived