Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sorry Kilo(and the rest of you Canucks), She Now Belongs To Us!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, May 14, 2004.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

<span style='color:pink'>It's a conversion of double-D proportions.

Canada's larger-than-life export, Pamela Anderson, successfully became a U.S. citizen on Wednesday, according to her attorney Barbara Federman.

The buxom babe from British Columbia did "fabulous" on a 10-question citizenship test (typical queries include such brain busters as "What are the colors of the flag? and "What is the White House?") and an interview with immigration officials. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony in Los Angeles.

Pammy pledged allegiance to the stars and stripes because "I felt it was important to become a U.S. citizen in order to vote in the United States."

But maple-leaf lovers can take heart: Anderson, 36, who moved to California in 1989, was not be required to renounce her Canadian citizenship as part of the deal. "I have no intention of giving up my citizenship in Canada and am very proud to be a Canadian."

Of course, the U.S. of A has done Pam pretty good, eh?

First came the Playboy covers and a role as the Tool Time Girl on Home Improvement. Then she cemented her place in pop-culture consciousness as C.J. Parker on Baywatch.

More recently she starred in V.I.P. and Scary Movie 3 and has given voice (and shape) to Spike TV's animated series Stripperella. Anderson is currently a columnist for Jane and Canadian Elle magazines, a host of her own satellite radio show and an activist raising awareness for issues such as battered women and animal cruelty.

She's also launched a new fashion line of "fun, sexy" duds and is penning two novels for Atria books; the first From the Waist Up is due out in 2004.

Anderson's had less luck with men, including Scott Baio, Bret Michaels, Kelly Slater and Marcus Schenkenberg. Her marriage to Mötley Crüe hubby Tommy Lee resulted in divorce, two kids and a case of hepatitis C--which she claims was contracted from Lee. Still, when her engagement to Kid Rock went bust last year, she reportedly went back to Lee.

Maybe she should have tried a Canadian fella?

In any case, Anderson is set to become the latest Canuck to switch sides in the age of NAFTA. In recent years, other north-of-the-border stars have become U.S. citizens, including Michael J. Fox and Jeopardy smartypants Alex Trebek.

[[>>Link<<]]
    </span>

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

m: dude
    m: what
    m: dude
    m: what
    m: hey
    m: due
    m: failed
    m: .
    d: nevermind

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Makros, you don't say!

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So basically... Canada is slowly sending all of their retards over here eh?

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

• i'm :krunk:
    • suburban bars are full of sluits
    • i suck at golden tee
    • i won tickets to mf doom/talib
    • i ate too much seafood dip
      [/list=a]

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

we dont care, she was from the island anyways ;)

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

doesn't she have HEP-C or somthing? you can have her.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

as far as I'm concerned you canadians can have that silicone filled slut back, you can have new boyfriend kid rock too if you want him because we sure don't.

9. krie

krie Guest

It doesnt matter if she is US or CAN, ill still put it in her...

10. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

you can keep her....enjoy!

just make sure to get your shots!

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i wouldnt call alex trebek a retard.

and i dont know where they got their summary of the naturalization test from, because from everything i've heard, the thing is hard as fuck.
    i'm willing to bet that 75% of native citizens would fail it.

12. adderall

adderall Elite Member

this story interests me so little that i even refrained from reading it when i saw it on cnn

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

stupit indians

<187 refrence>

14. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

Am I the only one who finds Pam Anderson ugly as sin?

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

eh i like pam anderson.

edit. there are so many other retards that i dont like. like beyonce. :)