Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

something new

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by NoEZ, Jun 2, 2002.

1. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

a douple page me and a friend didl...we are gonna get our other friend to add at the top to finish it...but this might be the only time i get to scan it so ill post it now.....

esot/sugar
    [​IMG]

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl New Jack

always cool to do double pages with frds~ :idea: i like ur frd's style more tho... keep it up anyways! sugar... mmm.....

4. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

yo nice!

i love that shit! but hey im drunk ha! lol:eek:

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

um yeh rockin outlines with mates is cool....

6. cazper

cazper Guest

yo, the top is sick for real......im feelin the style and the colors is banannas......now for sugar, the letter form is well, not good......but i did like her colors, her handstyles also suck.......esot, ur handstyle is pimp.....very nice job esot.......

7. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

you get a.......6 out of ten. work on handstyles tho. and just get a whole lot better with your letters.

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

"is a mario'

it'll do man..keep plugin away at that shit man

9. enime

enime New Jack

what did you use to color those? those are definitly sick try taking some of your skills to a wall.

10. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

11. mr c

mr c Junior Member

I dont think is new

CIser and I allways do that shit so i dont think is new but props for the coloring is pretty cool...................................

I need a sacanner

12. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

HAHAHAHAH oh i love thes comments....Sugar's letters are simple and have good letterform its a fact.... don't confuse letterform with attempts at stylizing your letters... both are alright but im more impressed by sugars
    peace

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

both writers have a good sense of color.....i'm not into the whole "blocky squared-off graff". so the sugar piece is a little disturbing to me. but for someone who is using that kind of graff....it's actually pretty good. esot's style is pretty good. but then again what do i know....im a beginner.

14. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I think they're nice solid pieces. Good job on both. Pretty tite.

15. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist