Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoEZ

something new

Guest cazper

yo, the top is sick for real......im feelin the style and the colors is banannas......now for sugar, the letter form is well, not good......but i did like her colors, her handstyles also suck.......esot, ur handstyle is pimp.....very nice job esot.......

what did you use to color those? those are definitly sick try taking some of your skills to a wall.

I dont think is new

CIser and I allways do that shit so i dont think is new but props for the coloring is pretty cool...................................

I need a sacanner

Originaly posted by:cazper

now for sugar, the letter form is well, not good......

HAHAHAHAH oh i love thes comments....Sugar's letters are simple and have good letterform its a fact.... don't confuse letterform with attempts at stylizing your letters... both are alright but im more impressed by sugars

peace

both writers have a good sense of color.....i'm not into the whole "blocky squared-off graff". so the sugar piece is a little disturbing to me. but for someone who is using that kind of graff....it's actually pretty good. esot's style is pretty good. but then again what do i know....im a beginner.

Guest 87centHitMan

I think they're nice solid pieces. Good job on both. Pretty tite.

All this talk of sugar literally made me just go eat some brown sugar, and damn is it good. OH YEAH!

please tell me that doesnt say slayr

wow aser1ne congrats on that one, i wanted see you post some

flixs so i could call you a toy... and you dropped this one in my lap

if you can't read straight letters might as well find yourself a new game to play..........................

peace

official toy hunter

Guest deadlydnut

the bottom one is waaaaaayyyy better than the top one, keep it simple kids..

all esots stuff is the same...... change sum shit around a little... but i like the way u fill in yur pieces....... sugar..... u got the basics.... if u feel the need to go to wildstyle.....then just work from what u got..... handstyles... they need help.......... 2centz....... later

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this