Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

some of you fucking faggots piss me off

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Sep 7, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

some of you fucking act like 3rd grade bitches wagging their "Ooo shame" fingers at everybody....llike dirty habit (o wait, i forgot he cant read this because hes a bitch)....like in the nak thread....mapo and marl said mean shit and everybodys like "OOOOOO YOUR FUCKCING MEAN GO AWAY WE ARE ALL SENSITIVE EMO PRICKS WHO CANNOT TOLERATE THESE HARSH WORDS IM GONNA CRY WAHHHH!!"

-Regulator hates all of you sensitive pricks with the attitudes of 60 year old women

2. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

learn to ignore

3. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

go kill yourself, fuckhead.

4. THEdude

THEdude Guest

what's the difference between bubblejet and inkjet printers?:confused:

5. $$$$

$$$$ Guest

its so fucking sad that people actualy try to create/preserve internet relationships...fuck an emotional 3rd grader...

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

what pisses me off most is that they banned mapo for something as stupid and light as what he did....'OMFG HE JUST MADE FUN OF NAK!!! BAN HIM BAN HIM!"

seeking-" sure thing guys, i love how unfair us moderators are, i banned him to keep all you senstitive little girls happy because he was a MEANIE!!, now lets all go frolic in a tub full of whip cream"

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

the only one i want a relationship with is you babycakes. xoxoxoxo (wink wink wink wink)

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

i recognize that is fucking dumb, yet on the other hand, i'm am so easily amused by it..

9. $$$$

$$$$ Guest

10. Tyler Durden

whyd you block me honey? i thought you liked talking to me..... (sad face sad face sad face sad face.)

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

tyler lay off the crack...i have no idea what the fuck your sayin

12. socrates

socrates Guest

pass the crack pipe to the left hand side...

13. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

14. Tyler Durden

i was conversating with mr. $$$$ who blocked me on aim after he tried to talk to me and i asked him to be my special friend. i only do crystal meth anyhow.

15. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest