so uh i wanna move an stuff..

MOOGLE?

yea if anybody can let me know about cheap areas to live in hawaii.

i'm looking for cheap apartments..studio,one or two bedroom..or if anybody doesnt mind me mooching..

jobs...factory.desk..thug

clothing i will need

should change my slang talk to fit in?

also looking for freaky samoan girls...18-68

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 6 2004, 04:39 AM

yea if anybody can let me know about cheap areas to live in hawaii.

i'm looking for cheap apartments..studio,one or two bedroom..or if anybody doesnt mind me mooching..

jobs...factory.desk..thug

clothing i will need

should change my slang talk to fit in?

also looking for freaky samoan girls...18-68

well if you dont mind stinky hippys i know of a commune out there some friends of mine go to about once a year, they could hook you up if your intrested pm me.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 7 2004, 04:03 AM

by no means is it luxory..... i plan to live in all fifty states for at least 9 months.. 35 to go..

write a book later on possibly....if you can believe i have good grammar irl.

plus i have no luck with police in wisconsin

thats cool as hell man, hit me up on aim:

ibteaser

got some q's for ya

if you'll be there longer than a month or two, you should live on Oahu. if you're just gonna visit for a shorter time, Maui or Kauai is the island you wanna live on.

Maui or Kauai has all the magical beauty of hawaii, the nature, the beautiful beaches, the great camping spots in the mountains...

Oahu has beautiful spots as well, but it's not as pristine. the advantage of Oahu is that it has a real city with the advantages of modern civilization including an efficient and clean bus system, as well a night life, and then getting to the beautiful untouched natural parts of the island never takes longer than a half hour or so.

Kauai and Maui are more natural and feel more like Hawaii, but like i said, if you're gonna live there longer than a month, you'll need the variety Oahu has to offer, because living on one of the more pristine islands will get old: they're more narrow minded, everyone knows each other, and they'll nose into your business... basically all the drawbacks of a small redneck town.

Archived