so its been about 6 years since ive been to the movies

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

13 year olds with those really short skirt things walking around with their dad.

Mmmmm...

...dads.

shits changed. so many sluts. 13 year olds with those really short skirt things walking around with their dad. that was the weird part.

shit, the movies is just a start, wait until you get a little older and you'll see them EVERYWHERE!

Re: Re: so its been about 6 years since ive been to the movies

Originally posted by Smart

shit, the movies is just a start, wait until you get a little older and you'll see them EVERYWHERE!

i do see them pretty much everywhere. but the movie theater seems like its the cool place to be. i think im going to go see that farenheit movie soon too. YES.

The last movie I saw in theatre was Starsky and Hutch, I almost feel sorry for the other people there considering we nocked over beer bottles and went to piss every 20 minutes. Along with histerical laughter when shit wasnt even that funny.

All hollywood movies are bust these days. How can anyone expect to see a high quality funny/scary/etc movie at a Loews? Do you even watch the commercials or do you put them on mute and cover your eyes till the end, when the title and viewer age rating shows? Really.. Okay, Im a film bitch, so excuse my obnoxious-ness. But I dont think anyone could have paid me to see Starsky and Hutch or anything along those lines. Yikes.

:D ;) :lick:

I have not been to the movies in 2 years. But I'm going to see Fahrenheit 911, which will brake my streak. Oh, and Napolon Dynamite. Oh, and that movie The Village looks kinda cool. Wow.....I can't remember the last time there were actually movies i card about seeing.....

shits changed. so many sluts. 13 year olds with those really short skirt things walking around with their dad. that was the weird part.

whatever you went to see....had better have been worth not painting. beotch.

in the past 6 years how many really GOOD movies have come out?

not many. probably under 10. how sad.

Re: Re: so its been about 6 years since ive been to the movies

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

whatever you went to see....had better have been worth not painting. beotch.

in the past 6 years how many really GOOD movies have come out?

not many. probably under 10. how sad.

well i got sex out of it, so that was better then painting in the rain last night...

oh and i saw dodgeball. movie was ok, not halirous but...you know. yep.

just be glad you didn't see em eating the popcorn

yeah so ahhh...i work in a movie theater...so i see all these hot little sluts everyday...its seriously the only reason i dont mind going to work

however..there was this one time when this clan of girls who were seriously no older then 12 came in.....we over heard them talking in the bathroom about "i got a manicure last week" and then when i was waiting for the people to leave the theater one of he little girls came out picked up a CELL PHONE (im 18 and ive never had a cell phone) and answered with "you know you love me"...i was like what the fuck...i can just imagine what shell be like when she hits 13!!!

Archived