Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shitty christmas songs that you hear

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Dec 12, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

damm i got a ton to name . that bells will be ringin one, tha open sleigh one, twinkle twinkle if thats one, and deck tha halls and tha last one i think is jingle bells.. if you can name some of your all time shitty christmas go ahead.. they probly suck.....

2. beardo

beardo Guest

the only good xmas song is the one with RUN DMC so why waste your time typing out all the ones you hate.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I had to hear the Charie Brown christmas album at least 5 times each day I was working last year at this one job....I was ready to go nuts one day.

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

has annyone ever killed a santa at there mall

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Jingle Bells Batman smells,
    Robin laid an egg,
    Batmobile lost its wheel,
    and Joker got away-HEY!

Batmans in the kitchen,
    Robins in the hall,
    Jokers in the bathroom,
    Pissing on the wall-ho ho ho ho!

*the extended mix*

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Re: *believe*

Ahhhhh, elementary days revisited

7. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Re: *believe*

et tu, Webster? My kids where singing this the other night and know everytime I hear Jingle Bells, these lyrics come through my mind or worse out of my mouth. Damn, kids.

8. wanker

wanker New Jack

arrg

does anyone ever make it through all 12 days of christmas? that song makes me want to become jewish. dreidle dreidle dreeeeeidle

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i hate that song .. on the first day of.... SHUT UP

10. wanker

wanker New Jack

and when did christmas consist of 12 days anyways?

and the only gifts that that true love gave worth a damn was maybe the 5 golden rings and the 9 ladies dancing (only if they are naked)

11. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

"Run-run Rudolph- Santa's gotta make it to town!
    Santa make'em hurry tell'em he can take the freeway down!"

12. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

i hate the goddamned madonna song about wanting to be with santa or some shit...slut
    and on the elementary school tip...
    me chinese, me play joke, me go pee-pee in your coke

13. 455

455 Guest

All Christmas songs are annoying.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

santa baby

15. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

i hate pretty much all christmas songs, but what's worse... country christmas songs or pop star christmas songs?

i'd go with pop star ones.. i saw something on the daily show where jessica simpson or mandy moore was singing a christmas song somewhere and it was so horrible cause she couldn't sing for shit. it was painful.