shameless self promotion

ciphalis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice stuff, that first one is very well done but it disturbs me, I'm gunna have nightmares.....so you write cipha huhh? you like hip hop yo??:rolleyes:

i write cipha, and i like hip hop (as well as a shitload of other music), but i dont like to think I got the name from the hip hop definition of a "cipher". To put something in cypher means to encode it, hence if you were to decipher something=crack the code. I think I may further shorten it to just ciph.

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by berol

hey cipha, why dont you go fuck a dog in oncoming traffic.

self promoti0on!!! are you trik? no! you should be putting up your crews shit considering they are both probably 2 fuckin stupid to do it themselves,..hem hem..

once again, beef rears it's ugly head....

Originally posted by ciphalis

i write cipha, and i like hip hop (as well as a shitload of other music), but i dont like to think I got the name from the hip hop definition of a "cipher". To put something in cypher means to encode it, hence if you were to decipher something=crack the code. I think I may further shorten it to just ciph.

I like that better then cipha. I mean I like your stuff, and you can obviously paint but that name makes you look kinda toy. so what I'm sayin,

Originally posted by berol

hey cipha, why dont you go fuck a dog in oncoming traffic.

self promoti0on!!! are you trik? no! you should be putting up your crews shit considering they are both probably 2 fuckin stupid to do it themselves,..hem hem..

go fuck yourself toy. we know who you are. seriously, youre such a fucking homo.

Archived