Sign in to follow this  
ciphalis

shameless self promotion

Originally posted by gutter steez

first pic is twisted. very nice shit.

yeah it is....

good shyt

Guest Merdle

nice stuff, that first one is very well done but it disturbs me, I'm gunna have nightmares.....so you write cipha huhh? you like hip hop yo??:rolleyes:

i write cipha, and i like hip hop (as well as a shitload of other music), but i dont like to think I got the name from the hip hop definition of a "cipher". To put something in cypher means to encode it, hence if you were to decipher something=crack the code. I think I may further shorten it to just ciph.

matthew is such a talented artist, i hope he does something with that talent. god i havent seen him in ages.

hey cipha, why dont you go fuck a dog in oncoming traffic.

self promoti0on!!! are you trik? no! you should be putting up your crews shit considering they are both probably 2 fuckin stupid to do it themselves,..hem hem..

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by berol

self promoti0on!!! are you trik? no! you should be putting up your crews shit considering they are both probably 2 fuckin stupid to do it themselves,..hem hem..

once again, beef rears it's ugly head....

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by ciphalis

i write cipha, and i like hip hop (as well as a shitload of other music), but i dont like to think I got the name from the hip hop definition of a "cipher". To put something in cypher means to encode it, hence if you were to decipher something=crack the code. I think I may further shorten it to just ciph.

I like that better then cipha. I mean I like your stuff, and you can obviously paint but that name makes you look kinda toy. so what I'm sayin,

Originally posted by berol

go fuck yourself toy. we know who you are. seriously, youre such a fucking homo.