Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sexual tension

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jun 5, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

finally after two and a half years, my hottest lady friend and i broke down a made a little drunken shooby-dooby. we just both kind of apologized to each other this morning and kept going like nothing ever happened which was very nice. im actually kind of surprised, usually thing like that will ruin a friendship, i guess this is a good one......similar experiences anyone??

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

yup...we were best friends for a long time. but i never looked at him more than that. then all of a sudden, we were painting and running through the forest after seeing some guy take a piss and i fell. he tells me that he likes me right there. except it didn't feel akward at all. but i didn't see him more than a friend. then a week later, we slept together after a bombing mission. we're still together after 3 years. and marrying in 2.

3. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

bump for both of u

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

thanks!sorry it's all mushy and lovey dovey shit. okay, i'm back to my hardcore self!

[This message has been edited by Devilush (edited 06-05-2001).]

5. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yeah anticorprate hard core shiaaat. jk

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahaaha shuddup mask! [​IMG]

7. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

8. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

im just a hopeless romantic..with a titanic heart..i may look unsinkable but can still be ripped apart....."eligh"

9. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

Normally I'd sigh at this point but I've forgotten what women are.

10. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

memories *(sigh)

11. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i know you dont see me as i linger in the dark chillin in my car parked...?"eligh"

12. keep

keep Guest

man cracked, why do you even come into these threads? And go buy a soldier of fortune mag, they sell mail order brides in the back. i got mine in today her name is helga, she's 300 pounds of pure woman [​IMG]

13. TOY

TOY New Jack

no one wants to have sex with me so..na but this one girl was jocking me for a while. i hated her at first then we were kinda friends-she used to rub my hairy legs in spanish. then the next year i kept asking her when we were going to hook up jokingly but then i started getting serious. i was at her house and she was like, "i want some ass" and that basically freaked me out so i bounced. now i want to fuck her and shes not having it.

14. TOY

TOY New Jack

she was jocking me for like 3 years. i dont know why