seen any good movies lately?

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought one hour photo was decent, and much better than 99% of the crap turned out by hollywood today(though that doesnt say much). i saw the good girl and it was surprisingly great, i didnt think id be into it but it was def a good pick. i watchedhigh fidelity tonight, of course its not new but its as great as it ever was.

Guest ego trippin

I saw triple x last night. My friend summed it up best. "It's like a shiny penny. It looks good, but it's not worth bending over for."

I thought it was okay, as long as you didn't look too hard for a plot or a storyline and just giggled at the explosions

Originally posted by amItoolate?

anyone seen van wilder? that movie was suprisingly funny as shit!!

its good ey! i larft alot

that arabian guy is fukn funny

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I saw Stealing Harvard the other day, and I found myself afterwards begging God to give me those two hours of my life back. Thankfully we had our longboards in the trunk and rode the parking lot, so the trip to the mall was somehow worth it.

I also saw City by the Sea. It's a really good movie, with great performances by everyone, but it's not "theater" material, that is, you might as well watch it when it comes out on DVD. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest fr8lover

oh come on, stealing harvard wasnt THAT bad. i thought a lot of it was pretty funny, and overall the movie was entertaining.

"HE WAS LIKE, 13 BUT HE GOT TWO GIRLS PREGNANT. TWO GIRLS!"

how can anyone like "what dreams may come" i hated that movie...the cinematography was great but the plot and everything else was disturbing....i dunno....my opinion. triple X was HORRIBLE!!!! thats gotta be the worst movie next to jeepers creepers. "dragonfly" is something i highly recommend to you people....excellent movie.

The big Lebowski. Can someone fucken tell me why kmart and target both have this movie on DVD fully stocked yet I cant find one goddamned video in the 7 stores Ive gone to. I guess Ill have to give up and buy a stolen DVD player down the street at the chinese market.

i saw "not another teen movie" which sucked

man, yesterday me and some buds rented 2 movies, "Detroit Rock City"and "cheech and chong: up in smoke",

we watched "detroit rock city" then we put in cheech and chomg, and what do you know, we got "carpool" by mistake.

what a day...

Archived