Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SEARCH ME ?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by toeskum, Feb 28, 2005.

1. toeskum

toeskum New Jack

I live in California, well last summer me and sum niggas were in a car and my nigga was speedin so we got pulled over by some cop. my nigga didnt have a drivers license so they had to take the car away from him. when i was gettin out of the car the cop noticed i had something big in my pocket and he asked me what it was? if it was a weapon? (it was a mop) i said no , but he searched me either way . he ended up searchin my other niggas and he found caps markers dig cam with pics of graffit .he ended up givin us a ticket sayin we would get court dates . But instead we had to go to some class instead of going to court , we didnt pay any fines but my question is now that I was assumed of being a vandal do the cops have the right to search me when ever i get pulled over ?

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

Cops will search you whenever they want. Doesn't mean they have the right to. Now you are just more likely to get searched.

3. toeskum

toeskum New Jack

but do u think that my shit might come up on my file ?

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I just wanna know if you're black.

If so, carry on

If not, please stop using the word nigga.
    We don't really have the right to use it without looking totally ridiculous.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

no, they are supposed to have probable cause to search you. if they ask to search you, refuse.

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

you're name is probably in the system as having been ordered to attend this class, which you did.

it wouldn't have any effect on any future stuff you may have to deal with...but yeah, it's probably in some 'file' somewhere

on another note, please refrain from gratuitous use of the nig word.
    it's really lame o

7. toeskum

toeskum New Jack

of course im black , duh only black people write NIGGA!!!!!

but when i am pulled over and the cop is talkin to them people at the station at the moment threw the walkie , do ya think it will show ?

8. skem

skem Junior Member

haha i just thought how funny it would be if white people started using the word cracker often,

"yo whats up my cracker"

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the shameful thing is, some people probably already do.

10. easydoesit..

easydoesit.. New Jack

i use cracker all the time...but im not white.....hey man they probably searched u cause u were black....fuken copers....u shoulda told them it wus ur dick and if he wunted to take a look...... :haha: :haha: :haha: .......espicially if it wus a female cop...

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

awwwww dooooood that wulda been sweeeet!! she tutaly wuld have suked his diiiick dooooooo00d!

12. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

I am sick of 500 different kids all coming on here to ask for the same legal advice, want the quick answer? You are a toy, even the state knows it... You won't get raided. If that isn't good enough ask a lawyer, not a bunch of cynical graffiti writers.

13. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

If so his question will already be answered, in this case the answer would be yes.

14. nervv

nervv New Jack

They can search you and make up probable cause. But the thing is, they have to tell you what they're looking for. If a cop asks you what you have and you say nothing, then he continues to search, ask him what he's searching for. If he says drugs and finds caps, or whatever else, he can't do much. If he does somehow get it to court, then you have a better chance of winning.

Similar thing happened to me, except 3 days later I was in jail :rolleyes: Anyways, if you do get convicted you'll just get some probation, not a problem.

15. technikal

technikal Member

It is if ya blow mad killa.. my Cracka.