SaberOne.com

Guest Dyptheria

Guest Dyptheria
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stilborn

holy shit,that 3d sculpture is sick holy fuk,sabers my fave writer,hes always pulled the sickest biggest pieces and did sum crazy ass bombing

amazing..........the site is the dopest

Guest Ted Wakowski

There's a flik on the site of the infamous multi-freeway overpass him and Gkae pulled off ... lovely.

Guest toyeraser

bump in the trunk

you know it took that lazy fuck over a year to paint the design for the interface... its worth it though. that's a motherfucker that deserves to make a little money off this shit.:king:

the pictures are crazy the design is ugly the store is ugly...im sure if some no name writer made that site u would be like oh shit that site is ugly but since it is saber its cool.. the site is so ugly and what he is selling in the store is gay.. its like saber is some devil worshiper..

Guest HOST18 DYM

The Saber site is awesome, the design is on point. I'm going to guess that if there was some B-boy charactors and a repetitive hiphop beat in the background you herbs would think it was fresh. Big up to Saber for doing his own thing. It has that RPG feel.

Guest eessee

i checked it out yesterday for the first time and its mad dope ...i spent an entire day on it printing out everypicture to add to my collection of binder pics... i love his shit and yeah he has a gothic backround which influenced his style...i met him at a graff jam in san fran way back with my cuzns and he is mad cool...his shit is untouchable...he has tons of pics on his site and he has some aight links like dare he was previously on the site a while back in the paper chase he's tight as shit...but big ups to saberone.com...:D

Originally posted by madbomber

the pictures are crazy the design is ugly the store is ugly...im sure if some no name writer made that site u would be like oh shit that site is ugly but since it is saber its cool.. the site is so ugly and what he is selling in the store is gay.. its like saber is some devil worshiper..

i agree, the pics are ill, but his non-graff art is kind of eighties, dungeons and dragons type shit, im not really feeling it

Archived