RUN AROUND THE MUH'FUCKIN' CLUB

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Every Down South rap song is predictable and has a chorus with some dude screaming something about doing something "up in da club". Usually about being "crunk" or how they "tear da club up." Did Down South rappers spend 95% of their life in the night club and didn't really get to experience other parts of life?

i guess i'm just another retard making up our 40% as Glik0 said.... i'm not gonna say all down south hip hop is garbage, but, like Carl Winslow stated, the majority of the music that 'artists' like Lil' Jon puts out is generic party music or songs about how rich they are, neither of which i give a shit about. and that includes the Three 6 Mafia, anyone affiliated with No Limit, Cash Money, etc... enough about your goddamn spinners, i don't care.....

Originally posted by Carl Winslow.@Nov 16 2004, 11:57 AM

Every Down South rap song is predictable and has a chorus with some dude screaming something about doing something "up in da club". Usually about being "crunk" or how they "tear da club up." Did Down South rappers spend 95% of their life in the night club and didn't really get to experience other parts of life?

STOP COMPLAININ' NIGGA.

GOT DAM.

You think we like it because the lyrics are good? Or the beats are good?

Naw...shit is just hype and fun to listen to.

I've had good times with my homey bumpin Lil' Jon while riding in the Jeep. Bouncin' heads so hard they'd hit the ceiling of the interior, shit is wilin.

Go bust out your Aesop Rock Decoder ring from your Def Jux cereal box and go listen to some shit like bazooka tooth.

Just because motherfuckers aren't writing term papers as rhymes with metaphors you need a BA to grip, doesn't mean shit isn't fun to listen to.

So seriously, Immortal Technique is fresh, but sometimes I don't feel like listening to the world's history and problems debated on one track.

So basically in conclusion, GET ON MY LEVEL HOE.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Glik0@Nov 16 2004, 12:25 PM

Go bust out your Aesop Rock Decoder ring from your Def Jux cereal box and go listen to some shit like bazooka tooth.

Just because motherfuckers aren't writing term papers as rhymes with metaphors you need a BA to grip, doesn't mean shit isn't fun to listen to.

So seriously, Immortal Technique is fresh, but sometimes I don't feel like listening to the world's history and problems debated on one track.

So basically in conclusion, GET ON MY LEVEL HOE.

hell yes.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller@Nov 16 2004, 08:35 AM

STOP COMPLAININ' NIGGA.

GOT DAM.

I never said shit about why you listen to it. All I said was that it's predictable and they repeat the same shit over and over.

Originally posted by Carl Winslow.+Nov 16 2004, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Carl Winslow. - Nov 16 2004, 05:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ferris Bueller@Nov 16 2004, 08:35 AM

STOP COMPLAININ' NIGGA.

GOT DAM.

I never said shit about why you listen to it. All I said was that it's predictable and they repeat the same shit over and over.

[/b]

Welcome to the world of music!

Archived