Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Roommate complaints

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by painthuffer, Apr 1, 2003.

1. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

I got paired up with a random roommate for my first semester of college. He's a fuckin freak. He's from Palau and he has never threatened me or anything but he is filthy. Every month or so he gets nosebleeds and he dates the blood soiled napkins he uses to wipe his nose with and hangs em on his wall like its art or something. He has a calendar of pictures of dog shit. He keeps his clothes in this big ass trash bag. I dont know if thats his hamper or his fucking closet. The only cool thing is he has this full size tigger costume that is fun to be drunk in. Oh yeah and a printer...

2. Krook

Krook Banned

u should take all that shit and when he finds out it's gone tell him he'll get used to it and then when he's crying about it tell him APRIL FOOLS:rolleyes:

:lol:

actually u should ask him the reasons y he keeps all that shit and y he keeps all his clothes in a trashbag;)

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

humana inspired to nightmare

4. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

hahaha....micronesians. I remember my High School was suddenly invaded by them. They liked to pick fights and this one time some hawaiian kid was gonna fight one of them and the micronesians friend grabbed one of those big cement hollow bricks and threw it at the hawaiian kid. This one big fucken micronesian who rode my bus, his name was Edmes or some shit, seemed like the first english they taught him was "what fucka, like scrap." Pugnacious oner

5. 2slim

2slim Member

ha ha when i get some time,i'll tell yall about the worst possible roomate,frank feely...what a loser that guy was...

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

my brothers roomate is 16 and doesnt take showers. his parents made him think he was extra smart enough for college, but apparently his not. and he lacks any kind of social skills. id probably stab him. lucky for the kid, my brother is adopted and lacks my sense of humor. the kids a douche. a super douche.

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

when i first read that shit, i thought you meant DATE like, took them to clubs and to movies and kissed them and shit. hahahaha. then after i posted i glanced at it again and understood you meant date as in the day month year. hahaha. much funnier the first way i thought of it.

8. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

i got 9 roommates,
    i dont wanna hear shit from you guys.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I have 2 roommates one is a good friend and the other is a fucking tool, we both cant stand the guy...I would go into details but it would take all fucking day....

11. Krook

Krook Banned

damn i bet it sux to have horrible roomates:(

12. krie

krie Guest

i dont have room mates, i have family. even worse :(

13. blame

blame Guest

you gotta take the bad with the good

i had these roomates who were awesome when i was in michigan but sometimes they would just leave dirty dishes in the sink! iam thinking man who the hells meant to wash these, i hope your coming back for them then i would asks the cunts nicely like are you gonna wash your dishes and they would be like "ahhhhh those arnt my dishes" id be like aaaaghhhhhhhrrrr!!!!, he must think iam stupid

then the guy kicked up about me sprinkling a little water like 20 mls max (which i dried up mind you)

this one guy man would never buy any toothpaste, or deodorant or anything he would just use this other guys, then the guy went away to see family for 5 days in this 5 days the cunt dint use deoderant or brush his teeth first i thought he was stingy and it was the money

but he would buy second hand youth of today and agnostic front etc etc tshirts form ebay all day like he would spend $100s of dollars

but for the most part living with these guuys was awesome.

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

the cops are always on me to provide alibis or reasons for their disappearance... sheesh...

15. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

but he'd always be hogging the computer from you...