Roommate complaints

painthuffer

I got paired up with a random roommate for my first semester of college. He's a fuckin freak. He's from Palau and he has never threatened me or anything but he is filthy. Every month or so he gets nosebleeds and he dates the blood soiled napkins he uses to wipe his nose with and hangs em on his wall like its art or something. He has a calendar of pictures of dog shit. He keeps his clothes in this big ass trash bag. I dont know if thats his hamper or his fucking closet. The only cool thing is he has this full size tigger costume that is fun to be drunk in. Oh yeah and a printer...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u should take all that shit and when he finds out it's gone tell him he'll get used to it and then when he's crying about it tell him APRIL FOOLS:rolleyes:

:lol:

actually u should ask him the reasons y he keeps all that shit and y he keeps all his clothes in a trashbag;)

hahaha....micronesians. I remember my High School was suddenly invaded by them. They liked to pick fights and this one time some hawaiian kid was gonna fight one of them and the micronesians friend grabbed one of those big cement hollow bricks and threw it at the hawaiian kid. This one big fucken micronesian who rode my bus, his name was Edmes or some shit, seemed like the first english they taught him was "what fucka, like scrap." Pugnacious oner

Guest ctrl+alt+del

my brothers roomate is 16 and doesnt take showers. his parents made him think he was extra smart enough for college, but apparently his not. and he lacks any kind of social skills. id probably stab him. lucky for the kid, my brother is adopted and lacks my sense of humor. the kids a douche. a super douche.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by painthuffer

Every month or so he gets nosebleeds and he dates the blood soiled napkins he uses to wipe his nose with and hangs em on his wall like its art or something

when i first read that shit, i thought you meant DATE like, took them to clubs and to movies and kissed them and shit. hahahaha. then after i posted i glanced at it again and understood you meant date as in the day month year. hahaha. much funnier the first way i thought of it.

Guest blame

you gotta take the bad with the good

i had these roomates who were awesome when i was in michigan but sometimes they would just leave dirty dishes in the sink! iam thinking man who the hells meant to wash these, i hope your coming back for them then i would asks the cunts nicely like are you gonna wash your dishes and they would be like "ahhhhh those arnt my dishes" id be like aaaaghhhhhhhrrrr!!!!, he must think iam stupid

then the guy kicked up about me sprinkling a little water like 20 mls max (which i dried up mind you)

this one guy man would never buy any toothpaste, or deodorant or anything he would just use this other guys, then the guy went away to see family for 5 days in this 5 days the cunt dint use deoderant or brush his teeth first i thought he was stingy and it was the money

but he would buy second hand youth of today and agnostic front etc etc tshirts form ebay all day like he would spend $100s of dollars

but for the most part living with these guuys was awesome.

Originally posted by painthuffer

I got paired up with a random roommate for my first semester of college. He's a fuckin freak. He's from Palau and he has never threatened me or anything but he is filthy. Every month or so he gets nosebleeds and he dates the blood soiled napkins he uses to wipe his nose with and hangs em on his wall like its art or something. He has a calendar of pictures of dog shit. He keeps his clothes in this big ass trash bag. I dont know if thats his hamper or his fucking closet. The only cool thing is he has this full size tigger costume that is fun to be drunk in. Oh yeah and a printer...

haha i can just laugh

i lived with 2 stupid fucking bitches..one was a plain out stalker..always stalking an ex bestfriend that was a guy..bitch was crazy..and her friend stalked with her.. and the other girl *gag* she was so nasty..i couldnt handle it... she had a huge mole on her face and it started bleeding all the time she got it all over her pillows so all her pillows had blood all over them and then the bitch had stinkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ass feet.. omg... it was so nasty... i used to clown on her all the time.. it was so bad one time i woke up and she had taken my shoes!! i freaked out.. and was so pissed off, me and my friends were leaving the apt complex and they were pulling in.. that i fucking ran out of the car and told the bitch to fucking give me back my shoes and to never ever ever wear my shoes again cause her feet were reeking..ugh.

a bleeding mole? hahaha that is fucked up. does anyone ever have porblems with their roommates girlfriend/boyfriend? I cant stand my roommates girlfriend. Everytime they get in a fight, since I live in one big room, they argue kinda whispering but it just ends up sounding like they are both whining. Makes me want to hurt someone. And now I cant smoke weed in my room when shes here because she gets paranoid like were gonna get busted or shes gonna get high from the second hand.

my roommate is my homie. He's mad cool but has his draw backs. One

of these is that he wakes me up every fuckin morning like cloc work at

7 am which is way too early. He'll knock on my door real loud and be

like "Hey did you put gas in the car yesterday?" Why cant he just look,

or "Hey!! Are you awake yet?" No ngga im never awake at 7. Sometimes

he gets mad drunk and will sing every tupac song that has ever come out

from the first to the last in this order. These are long nights. When he

gets around new girls and gets drunk he either goes into this cheesey

intellectual mode or flexs his knowledge on the mafia. I dnt understand

this shit at all.

On the other hand there is his girl who also lives here. What a dumb ass

bitch. I recently banned her family from coming to see her at the apt.

because on two different occasions her brother and sister stole money

from me. The fucked up thing is they would ask me to borrow xxx

dollars and i'd say no then later that same amount would come up missing.

Then they have the nerve to deny the shit. Every time i bring a ho home

with me she starts bringin up embarassing shit that doesnt need to be

brought up in front of new girls.

We have cleaning duties split up around the Apt. and i do dishes which is

all good. But i recently just got back into town after being gone for a month.

I dont think that the dishes were done once while i was gone. They were

stacked so fuckin high. What the hell? The trash was the same way.

Thats all for the roommates from this APT. Will post about roommates from'

other apts later. They are all cocksuckers.

no roomates...yet..

I'm livin' large in the house..

with two other people and three pets (my pops is in Minneapolis, I'm movin' out of this shithole)

Mom: mad cool, understanding, good to go out to lunch/breakfast with on my days off, lets my ass sleep in on my days off, hardly gives me shit (i wouldnt dare give her shit), she's cool with my friends

Sister: 16 year old bitch...90% bitch, 10% cool, she borrows my shit and never gives it back because "i dont use it", cries alot, stubborn, cant take advice worth a damn, blah.

Miko: my Siamese cat. she's the shit.

Shorty: my sister's Siamese cat. he's the shit, but his breath smells like hotdogs

Hannah: the black lab, she's the shit, goes swimming in the pool, sleeps on the foot of the bed, passes out on the couch.

I'm stayin in the house as long as I can until I'm out of college or until some shit happens.

i got stuck with a gay homosexual roomate that does gay homosexual things. he also eats/smacks his food louder than anything i've ever heard. i'd love to break his jaw when he eats. he also complains about people making noise and me watching tv. he's an idiot.

Archived