Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RIP ANGRE

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by alou, Sep 17, 2003.

1. alou

alou Junior Member

r.i.p. angre...

sorry i didn't know you better

2. vans

vans New Jack

whaaaaaaaaa!?
    how

3. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

rest in peace angre...

too young, too soon...

you will be missed...but never forgotten...

4. alou

alou Junior Member

he was hit by a train weds at 1:15 while doing graffiti at the riverside park on 18th street in the south side really close to where i live. his body was found 11 minutes later

5. vans

vans New Jack

holy fuck
    how old was he?

6. Don Tahn

Don Tahn Member

7. WalterSobcek

WalterSobcek Junior Member

Evan Walters

ANGRE was super up downtown. Definitely had hart. It is sad that he will never have the chance to try to get keep improving, or to try to do anything he wants for that matter... much to young to die.

Stay up, stay safe.

Prayers to the family and may his soul rest in peace.

R.I.P. ANGRE

8. The Former

The Former Senior Member

I just read about his death on Train Orders. Mother fuckers had some very insensitive things to say. Then I came here to get the lowdown on who it was. R.I.P.

9. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

damn.

that guy definatly had a ton of tags downtown.. sorry to hear that.

rest in piece...

10. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

yeah bet. dude had the fucking gusto for sure. probally one of the only people to ever king the golden triangle. i wish i would have met him.

RIP.

11. DeanGulberry

DeanGulberry Member

...damn that sucks bad... didn't know that cat, but he showed promise and a good appetite for tags....

... can't let trains spook you @ night. They're loud as fuck, and extremely bright, but you're better off holding your ground and getting spotted, or play dead or some shit, than make it across the tracks when they turn a corner. As soon as the engine passes, run to the back of the train and get the fuck out of there, if you think they saw you... or if it's going slow enough, and you're an agile dude who hasn't had 3 forties of 8-ball Ice that night, hop on that bitch... trains can take you several blocks away in seconds, but they can take your legs off, too... if you can't run alongside a car holding the ladder to hop up, it's too fast and don't even fucking attempt it... They are deceptively fast machines, esp. at nite, and they dis a surprising number of people every year--most of whom probably thought they were quick and aware enough that it would never happen to them, right? Well it happens all the time, so keep your nerves in check, yall...

...and in no way am I inferring that dude was drunk, or cocky, or whatever... as far as I know, nobody was witness to what actually occurred, so let me just say it's a damn shame at that age. RIP dude.

12. city.slicker

city.slicker Member

this is the only photo i can find that he is up in...

he def was putting in work though.

r.i.p.

[​IMG]

13. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

that sucks...i hope the state of penn doesnt feel reprecusions of it though. a death plus graffiti could make csx a little more watchfull...

stay away from trains...theyre dangerous! right...

14. nokos

nokos New Jack

R.I.P. angre, thats some sad sad shit.

15. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member