Remember when the CSPAN site was hacked? Well read this!

Agt. Adopus

Janurary of 2000 the CSPAN website was hacked by a group called United Lone Gunmen (or simply the ULG) and the United Hackers Front UHFL hacked the C-SPAN and C-SPAN2-DOM servers. and they found a transcript that was not supposed to be released publicly. This transcript was encrypted with 40 bit encryption and has not been touched except for names. here it is

--BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

PM: Prime Minister's office. Prime Minister Speaking.

US:Greetings... This is the Secretary of War at the State Department of the United States...

We have a problem. The companies want something done about this sluggish world economic

situation... profits have been running a little thin lately and we need to stimulate some

growth. Now we know there's an alarmingly high number of young people roaming around in

your country with nothing to do but stir up trouble for the police and damage private

property. It doesn't look like they'll ever get a job. It's about time we did something

constructive with these people. We've got thousands of 'em here too. They'er crawling all

over... the companies think it's time we all sit down, have a serious get-together, and

start another war. The President? He loves the idea! All of those missiles streaming to

and fro.. Napalm... people running down the road, skin on fire.. The Soviets seem up for

it.. The Kremlin's been itching for the real thing for years. How about a little going

away present for Mr. Breshnad. Hell, Afghanistan's no fun... So whadya say? We dont even

have to win this war. We just want to cut down on some of this excess population.

Now look, just start up a draft: Draft as many people as you can. We'll call up every last

youngster we can get our hands on, hand 'em some speed, give 'em an hour or two to learn

how to use an automatic rifle and send 'em on there way.. Libya? El Salvador? How 'bout

Northern Ireland? Or a "moderately repressive regime" in South America. We'll just cook up

a good Soviet threat story in the Middle East - we need that oil. We had Lybia all ready to

go and Colonel Khadafy's hit squad didn't even show up. I tell ya.. that man is unreliable.

The Kremlin had there fingers on the button just like we did for that one.

Now just think for a minute - we can make this war so big... SO big.. the more people we

kill in this war, the more the economy will prosper. We can get rid of practially everybody

on your dole queues if we plan this right. Take every loafer on welfare right off our

computer rolls.. Now don't worry about those demonstrators - just pump up your drug supply.

So many people have hooked themselves on heroin and amphetamines since we took over, it's

just like Vietnam. We had everybody so busy with LSD they never got to strong. It's easy.

We've got our college kids so interested in beer they don't even care if we start manufactoring

germ bombs again. Put a nuclear stockpile in there back yard, they wouldnt even know what it

looked like... So how about it?.... I mean...

Look... war is money. The arms manufacturers tell me unless we get our bomb factories up to

full production the whole economy is going to collapse... The Soviets are in the same boat.

We all agree the time as come for the big one.

So whadya say?!?!

PS:Marvelous.

US:That's excellent. We knew you'd agree. The companies will be very pleased.

--END TRANSCRIPT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by x 773 x

Janurary of 2000 the CSPAN website was hacked by a group called United Lone Gunmen (or simply the ULG) and the United Hackers Front UHFL hacked the C-SPAN and C-SPAN2-DOM servers. and they found a transcript that was not supposed to be released publicly. This transcript was encrypted with 40 bit encryption and has not been touched except for names. here it is

--BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

US:Greetings... This is the Secretary of War at the State Department of the United States...

We have a problem. The companies want something done about this sluggish world economic

situation... profits have been running a little thin lately and we need to stimulate some

growth. Now we know there's an alarmingly high number of young people roaming around in

your country with nothing to do but stir up trouble for the police and damage private

property. It doesn't look like they'll ever get a job. It's about time we did something

constructive with these people. We've got thousands of 'em here too. They'er crawling all

over... the companies think it's time we all sit down, have a serious get-together, and

start another war. The President? He loves the idea! All of those missiles streaming to

and fro.. Napalm... people running down the road, skin on fire.. The Soviets seem up for

it.. The Kremlin's been itching for the real thing for years. How about a little going

away present for Mr. Breshnad. Hell, Afghanistan's no fun... So whadya say? We dont even

have to win this war. We just want to cut down on some of this excess population.

Now look, just start up a draft: Draft as many people as you can. We'll call up every last

youngster we can get our hands on, hand 'em some speed, give 'em an hour or two to learn

how to use an automatic rifle and send 'em on there way.. Libya? El Salvador? How 'bout

Northern Ireland? Or a "moderately repressive regime" in South America. We'll just cook up

a good Soviet threat story in the Middle East - we need that oil. We had Lybia all ready to

go and Colonel Khadafy's hit squad didn't even show up. I tell ya.. that man is unreliable.

The Kremlin had there fingers on the button just like we did for that one.

Now just think for a minute - we can make this war so big... SO big.. the more people we

kill in this war, the more the economy will prosper. We can get rid of practially everybody

on your dole queues if we plan this right. Take every loafer on welfare right off our

computer rolls.. Now don't worry about those demonstrators - just pump up your drug supply.

So many people have hooked themselves on heroin and amphetamines since we took over, it's

just like Vietnam. We had everybody so busy with LSD they never got to strong. It's easy.

We've got our college kids so interested in beer they don't even care if we start manufactoring

germ bombs again. Put a nuclear stockpile in there back yard, they wouldnt even know what it

looked like... So how about it?.... I mean...

Look... war is money. The arms manufacturers tell me unless we get our bomb factories up to

full production the whole economy is going to collapse... The Soviets are in the same boat.

We all agree the time as come for the big one.

So whadya say?!?!

PS:Marvelous.

US:That's excellent. We knew you'd agree. The companies will be very pleased.

--END TRANSCRIPT

dude send this to 2600 i bet they will publish it!

and i always knew the goverment was using secert transmissions hidden in c-spans web servers

man its one big.... AHHHHHH the aliens are in my house trying to take me awey for knowing to muc

Originally posted by x 773 x

--END TRANSCRIPT

mmhmm. dunno any world leader that answers his own phone or,

if needed, would answer it like that.

Hold on, the stamp may sting a little.

F

your right zem(butthead) words suck! THEY SUCCCKKKK!!!!! AAAGGHHHH!!! "BREAKIN THE LAW, BREAKIN THE LAW".... you really would have to be an ignoramus to the quintupleth power squared to even give this thread a shred of beleif...icant beleive im still typing this. although i will NEVER and i mean NEVER pass up a beavis and butthead quote opportunity...

Archived