1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Remember when the CSPAN site was hacked? Well read this!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Agt. Adopus, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus 12oz Junior Member

Remember when the CSPAN site was hacked? Well read this!

Discussion started by Agt. Adopus - Oct 11, 2002

Janurary of 2000 the CSPAN website was hacked by a group called United Lone Gunmen (or simply the ULG) and the United Hackers Front UHFL hacked the C-SPAN and C-SPAN2-DOM servers. and they found a transcript that was not supposed to be released publicly. This transcript was encrypted with 40 bit encryption and has not been touched except for names. here it is

--BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

PM: Prime Minister's office. Prime Minister Speaking.

US:Greetings... This is the Secretary of War at the State Department of the United States...
    We have a problem. The companies want something done about this sluggish world economic
    situation... profits have been running a little thin lately and we need to stimulate some
    growth. Now we know there's an alarmingly high number of young people roaming around in
    your country with nothing to do but stir up trouble for the police and damage private
    property. It doesn't look like they'll ever get a job. It's about time we did something
    constructive with these people. We've got thousands of 'em here too. They'er crawling all
    over... the companies think it's time we all sit down, have a serious get-together, and
    start another war. The President? He loves the idea! All of those missiles streaming to
    and fro.. Napalm... people running down the road, skin on fire.. The Soviets seem up for
    it.. The Kremlin's been itching for the real thing for years. How about a little going
    away present for Mr. Breshnad. Hell, Afghanistan's no fun... So whadya say? We dont even
    have to win this war. We just want to cut down on some of this excess population.

Now look, just start up a draft: Draft as many people as you can. We'll call up every last
    youngster we can get our hands on, hand 'em some speed, give 'em an hour or two to learn
    how to use an automatic rifle and send 'em on there way.. Libya? El Salvador? How 'bout
    Northern Ireland? Or a "moderately repressive regime" in South America. We'll just cook up
    a good Soviet threat story in the Middle East - we need that oil. We had Lybia all ready to
    go and Colonel Khadafy's hit squad didn't even show up. I tell ya.. that man is unreliable.
    The Kremlin had there fingers on the button just like we did for that one.

Now just think for a minute - we can make this war so big... SO big.. the more people we
    kill in this war, the more the economy will prosper. We can get rid of practially everybody
    on your dole queues if we plan this right. Take every loafer on welfare right off our
    computer rolls.. Now don't worry about those demonstrators - just pump up your drug supply.
    So many people have hooked themselves on heroin and amphetamines since we took over, it's
    just like Vietnam. We had everybody so busy with LSD they never got to strong. It's easy.

We've got our college kids so interested in beer they don't even care if we start manufactoring
    germ bombs again. Put a nuclear stockpile in there back yard, they wouldnt even know what it
    looked like... So how about it?.... I mean...

Look... war is money. The arms manufacturers tell me unless we get our bomb factories up to
    full production the whole economy is going to collapse... The Soviets are in the same boat.
    We all agree the time as come for the big one.

So whadya say?!?!

PS:Marvelous.

US:That's excellent. We knew you'd agree. The companies will be very pleased.

--END TRANSCRIPT

Agt. Adopus - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Oct 11, 2002

Is my cock big enough...Is my brain small enough - for you to make me a star...

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Oct 11, 2002

if only all of 12oz was really that stupid

4. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus 12oz Junior Member

Agt. Adopus - Replied Oct 11, 2002

if only that was accurate

Agt. Adopus - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Oct 11, 2002

now that's gangsta.

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Oct 11, 2002

too drunk to fuh... i mean, read the post...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Oct 11, 2002

dude send this to 2600 i bet they will publish it!
    and i always knew the goverment was using secert transmissions hidden in c-spans web servers
    man its one big.... AHHHHHH the aliens are in my house trying to take me awey for knowing to muc

8. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Oct 11, 2002

this is fucking stupid..

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 11, 2002

On the next episode of Internet Rumors

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Oct 11, 2002

To continute with this thread's theme of thumbs-down ..

[​IMG]

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs 12oz Senior Member

Ronnie Dobbs - Replied Oct 11, 2002

he had his headphones on and there was an ozzy record on the turntable. so we called our lawyer

Ronnie Dobbs - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Oct 11, 2002

kinky sex makes the world go 'round

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Oct 11, 2002

mmhmm. dunno any world leader that answers his own phone or,
    if needed, would answer it like that.

Hold on, the stamp may sting a little.

F

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Oct 11, 2002

i always talk like i'm wigged out on qualudes...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: