Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Remember 9/11

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

so all those signs that say, "Remember 9/11", i want to put a question mark after each one. so instead of being a rememberance, the signs would be a question, "Remember 9/11?" and it'll be funny because its like, "of course i do." its been ok to joke about 9/11 since december.

peanut, peanut butter

and jelly.

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

3. jah

jah Elite Member

whats 9/11??

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, maybe in this case you should just keep working with the toys Santa... comedy doesn't seem t be your racket... it would be funnier and probably more politically provocative to write the word 'farting' on every stop sign in your town, so they would all say "Stop Farting"

5. jah

jah Elite Member

hahahahaha^^^ stop farting....

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I STILL DON'T THINK IT'S OK TO JOKE ABOUT 9/11

I'M NOT ON SOME PATRIOTIC SHIT, BUT MY BOY DIED AND IT WASN'T HIS TIME... SO SAVE BULLSHIT IF POSSIBLE

7. postaholic

postaholic Guest

^^^^^^ for reals...

he would be on some mushy shit if he lost someone in that shit... but since he didnt he thinks its comedy...

ungrateful fuck.

8. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

You hear about this $100 trillion lawsuit against Saudi Arabia?

9. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT YOU BEING A CORNY FUCKING NERD THAT ALWAYS RUINS POSTS WITH GAY JOKES THAT ARE NEVER EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY???

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT YOU HAVING THE GAY NAME OF AN EVEN GAYER BOOTLEG CORNBALL RAPPER EVEN THOUGH YOU LIVE IN STARBUCKS, OREGON WHERE YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED WITH SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT AND MAKING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS?

BEAT IT YOU FUCKING LOSER...

10. KIND

KIND Member

make them say "remember TO DIAL 9-11"....no disrespect....

11. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Make this a sticky!!!

Yo, some of the family members (over 600) of those killed "when the war started" filed a lawsuit against Sudan and Saudi Arabia for OVER $100 trillion. These countries sponsor those fucks, charges are racketeering, wrongful death, negligence and conspiracy. They say the money will come from the countries asssets in the US! I dont know shit about economics but that is some deep shit, "The complaint also ignores the Bush administration's delicate diplomatic balancing act with Saudi Arabia by bluntly blaming the kingdom's officials and institutions for the attacks. I hope we win. I was listening to Howard Stern and they said some shit that bugged me out, they were saying that once we have the electric cars perfected, we can tell these scumbaggs to go fuck themselves because we will have enough petro here to run all other shit that needs oil................I was'nt there and I do not believe I know anybody that passed........I was raised in NY though and I believe that it effects NY'ers more because people that never saw these structures in person do not know.......if you stood at the base of these buildings you couldnt see the tops........I cannot believe we do not have a sticky for this yet....

12. Wilt

Wilt Guest

13. wydontyudie2

wydontyudie2 Guest

ooooooooh fuck 9-11 im sick of this bullshit propagating political mass quasi liberal media bullshit. No one REALLY gives a fuck except fpr those who lost lives because of it but in reality those losers need to wake up because the iseralies who lose entire generations dont automatically erect into memorial propaganda scheme. It makes me sick hopw this country values life like it means something while the mainstream media and ideaologies of the public look and believe otherwise. Oh he murdered someone????? oh let that fucker fry, and let him rot till he fries vecuase that was my "baby" and he was just about to go to college. Fuck that murder is murder but shit gets organized and bound like its good and bad literature. Like certain lives are worth more than others. So a wiseguy kills another wiseguy??? do you rope him up??? fuck no they are both criminals in societies(sp) eyes so the act of law breaking here isnt so prevalent. You see how americans work???
    well fuck it cause itsa sick sad tale how we bastardize our realism of law here. WE dont live ina democracy we live ina timocracy, and if you dont know what that means maybe you should consult socrates' teachings.

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

15. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

WOW. John Walker in this piece!