Rebuilding cars....anyone?

Frate_Raper

I've always wanted to take apart a car and rebuild it to running order.I think it would be fun to dismantle,clean,rebuild with some upgrades and but it back togather.I was talking with my brother,he' wants to do it too but he's getting married...so i'm not counting on his help.Were gunna get a CRX.

What have you rebuilt?any advice.and don't say build a better car I drive an A4 I just want to learn something else about cars.

Lets shoot the shit about whips with out the shit talk......tuners,rods what ever your into spit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a friend of mine got a 67 mustang for his 16th birthday, he and his dad were supposed to build it together. the day after his birthday they tore the car apart, everything, it now sits in his garage half-way put back together, his dads too buisy and he has done everything he knows how to do, so hes kinda at a stalemate with it. hes 20 now, so its been awhile. it would have been badass if he got it all together and running again, but i dont really see it happening anytime soon.

I helped a friend rebuild a 1983 Buick Riviera Convertible similar to the one shown below.

Copy%20of%2083%20Riviera.jpg

He bought it in pretty shitty condition, we took the beast apart. Replaced any faulty/missing parts. Installed a kickin' sound system, stupid amount of bass. He had it candy painted and now its reallly hot shit.