question about rims

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That means they're at least at Level 6 Mage and can perform basic Lightning Spells and Heal.

Note: You may need to acquire the Staff of Undurin to perform some Lightning Spells.

ctrl v

offset

The offset of a wheel is the distance from the mounting surface of the wheel to the true centerline of the rim. A positive offset means the mounting surface of the wheel is positioned in front of the true centerline of the rim / tire assembly. This in effect brings the tire in to the fender well more. Conversely, a negative offset means the mounting surface of the wheel is behind the true centerline of the rim / tire assembly. This will cause the tire to stick out away from the vehicle.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=149042

IMO, All the holes in universal wheels are lame, the dish looks good...Are these going to work with the styling of your car? Do you know the weight? did you ever get your suspension? Seeks, what are your plans for your dub, I'm curious.

-twentyquestions

gliks, who makes that first one? i know ive seen it before. the rim is almost generic looking, but that lip is slick.

the other thing, is the rim i posted, i can get for silly cheap, which is kind of the only reason im considering it. i wasnt going to try and get rims, but i almost cant pass it up....$525 for the set, shipped.

the first ones are

Rondell 58 Wheels

Fits 1998-2003 5-lug VW Passat

$799/set, A+

17x8 in. 5x112mm Lug Pattern

German Made

Center caps and lugs included

I love rims with lips man.

The last ones are

OZ Canyons

they come in a lot of sizes from 17" - 22"

about 250$ a wheel though for your size.

dude, i forgot tires were expensive as hell too. i'm used to bullshit cars that you can get some '4 tires for $99' deal on. these bitches seem to be starting at about $110.

WACK.

that would bring my new wheel purchase up to about a G, which im not prepaired to do at this time.

bogus.

i need to go steal some rims.

dude, fuck a CnC machine, i'm looking for someone with a whole CnC (music) factory!

if i wanna really pull hoes, i'm gonna need to pump up the jams, nahmean?!

and yes, i know i need tires. i just mentioned that in the previous post. if your fucking neanderthal ass could read, you'd have seen that.

seeks: anyone seen gliko?

anyone: umm, i think he's out back eating bamboo with the rest of the gorillas.

seeks: ahh, well that makes sense.

i didnt have to, you sandy vaginad wookie, it was implied in the neanderthal/gorilla/missing link comments.

besides, i need to branch out and keep it fresh. if i say the 'ferrets stapled to your forhead' line more than once to someone, it totally ruins it.

http://www.car-rims.com/images/707bertha.jpg'>

not the exact rim i had in mind, but the idea is there... id those rims that look like the whole wheel is chrome, with the little slits in it... that shit would look hot.

or:

http://www.car-rims.com/image/ASSASSYN.jpg'>

this one looks so dope when youre rolling... you'll probally get jacked!

hhahahaa

and these ones are money son, money!

http://www.car-rims.com/images/money.jpg'>

its all about the nice looking rims that are super flashy. I'm a big fan of the darker shades of metal rims on cars with dark paint. Getting rims that are just super flashy usually ends up looking ridiculous, granted, there are some situations where chrome looks really nice, but for the most part i'm not the biggest fan of it.