Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pleaes read

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Oct 21, 2001.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

NEPHI 5:21

"And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

straight from the book of mormon.

just thought you would find it intersting?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

"For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire."

-ISAIAH 9:5

My favorite line...

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

god was a fag.

seeking/a heretics heretic

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

the book of mormon...possibly one of the most distorted versions of the bible ever...the book of boogie comming soon, dont worry guys, as long as you paint three hundred freights and do at least two billboards you have nothing to worry about, heaven is great....mad strippers and german beer

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Good one.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

The bible is interesting cause you can take any sentace and somehow make a connection to your life,wait you can do that with any book.

7. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

all ye who take my word and make it for your own self indulgence...fuck you

8. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

ive gotta get on those freights if i want into boogie heaven

9. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

god is one racist mother fucker

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i had to read parts of the bible a couple years ago for a religions class. im reading job, an i start to think tomyself, 'this is pretty dope, more people should read this' then i realized (i swear to god it didnt dawn on me before hand) this is the bible, people do read it. it became blatently obvious that 9 out fo ten christians have no clue what it means to be christian.

seeking/after reading the gospels, i know what it means to be christian.

11. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

damn i only get 66 views and i even put "please read" on the topic title? that puts the hurt on my ego.

bumpo

because you dont love the chicken

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

it became blatently obvious that 9 out fo ten christians have no clue what it means to be christian- seeking

no shit could you imagine how different the world would be if they did...ive always said that on paper christianity looks great, i mean if they lived by the golden rule alone, things would be peachier....but it aint jesus' fault christians fuck up and interpret the bible to fit their agendas...hes probably still banging his head on a wall in heaven wondering when the fuck theyre gonna get it right....:rolleyes:

still waiting for god to call me back
    roe

13. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

THE KING OF HELL wishes to make a statement.

do not get US going on this freaking book.

14. NOVAGIRL

NOVAGIRL Member

my sentiments exactly...i believe humans can learn morality without the bible...who needs all that guilt and you can never be like god or jesus shit...

drop tha bible and read the ancient greeks or babylonian tales...same meaning...its all been said before

this is coming from a person who has never stepped into a church and i have never believed in god

i did wholeheartedly believe in the toothfairy until i was 8 which goes to show that you can train a child to believe in whatever