pleaes read

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

NEPHI 5:21

"And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

straight from the book of mormon.

just thought you would find it intersting?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the book of mormon...possibly one of the most distorted versions of the bible ever...the book of boogie comming soon, dont worry guys, as long as you paint three hundred freights and do at least two billboards you have nothing to worry about, heaven is great....mad strippers and german beer

i had to read parts of the bible a couple years ago for a religions class. im reading job, an i start to think tomyself, 'this is pretty dope, more people should read this' then i realized (i swear to god it didnt dawn on me before hand) this is the bible, people do read it. it became blatently obvious that 9 out fo ten christians have no clue what it means to be christian.

seeking/after reading the gospels, i know what it means to be christian.

Guest chicken bone

damn i only get 66 views and i even put "please read" on the topic title? that puts the hurt on my ego.

bumpo

because you dont love the chicken

it became blatently obvious that 9 out fo ten christians have no clue what it means to be christian- seeking

no shit could you imagine how different the world would be if they did...ive always said that on paper christianity looks great, i mean if they lived by the golden rule alone, things would be peachier....but it aint jesus' fault christians fuck up and interpret the bible to fit their agendas...hes probably still banging his head on a wall in heaven wondering when the fuck theyre gonna get it right....:rolleyes:

still waiting for god to call me back

roe

Originally posted by suburbian bum

The bible is interesting cause you can take any sentace and somehow make a connection to your life,wait you can do that with any book.

my sentiments exactly...i believe humans can learn morality without the bible...who needs all that guilt and you can never be like god or jesus shit...

drop tha bible and read the ancient greeks or babylonian tales...same meaning...its all been said before

this is coming from a person who has never stepped into a church and i have never believed in god

i did wholeheartedly believe in the toothfairy until i was 8 which goes to show that you can train a child to believe in whatever

Archived