pimp my ride

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
wasnt that the point of that show?

I thought so too, it was just about how much useless crap you can put in a car. Like why the fuck would would you need screens in the bumper of the car, who the fuck is going to watch it??

word.. its all scripted.. when it first started it was honest and a lot of the shit they did was origional and very creative.. a lot of the shit they still do is dope. it started out as a good concept but it turned into a half-hour electronics commercial.

they should pimp my 73 vw bus-

.....xzibit is pretty gay for this show....not even gonna front. i used to respect him. he's still humorous from time to time, but for the most part. shows' more homosexual than michael jackson playin naked leap frog with richard simmons in a boyscout meeting.

The best car they ever did was a mid 80s monte carlo. They did it with a light green paint that faded into a dark green. I like how they incorporate peoples hobbies with the car and people get gay shit like kareoke machines and shit hooked up in their car. Id make sure that I tell them my hobbies include shooting at bitch niggas and stalking women. Maybe they would equip my ride with some useful shit like smoke screen, oil slick, hidden cameras, blackberry for making stalking notes, and hydraulic hide away side cannons.