phone a friend

seeking

anyone who's been here for a minute has undoubtedly realized that 12oz is not only the greatest search engine in the world, but also the zenith of all knowledge. you can ask just about any question, and if people give a shit about you, someone will answer your it, no matter how arcane (through 12oz, i found out who holds the patent on times new roman!).

there is a very vast spectrum of people who frequent here. from a biochemist (!@#$), to a low-life useless addict...err, no wait, i condemned him...well anyway, you get the idea. point is, i think the time has come to broaden our horizon's and invite some more knowledgable people into the fold. for instance, i could use help on stereo stuff....and who doesnt have car troubles now and then? we all do! you people need to start scrolling through your (cell)phone books, and find a friend or two that knows a great deal about something we might find usefull, and force that person to lend us his (or her) experience. if that person happens to be a very hot girl who is not opposed to showing slightly revealing (yet tasteful) photographs, all the better. if she would like to do so while explaining how to clean the carborator on a 72 duster, well...even better still. if she can cook bangin ethiopean food, lives within driving distance of me, and wants to cuddle, i'll see to it that you get bumped up the user-status spectrum a notch or two.

just pretend 12oz was running for president and you were in charge of the macgyver commitee. hook that shit up.

seeks/call your friends, i'll call my friends, and we can be friends

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

yeah, but can you find someone knowledgable that also has spectacular breasts?

If by spectacular...you mean big...then yes.

You can have my chemical engineer ex. Extremely intelligent, extremely wealthy, extremely well-endowed, extremely generous (she offered to buy me a Porsche 911 if I agreed to not buy a sport bike), but here's the kicker...she's also....extremely....boring.

I don't know seeks...when I say she's extremely boring...I mean it. She was raised out in some rural community that didn't even have a McDonalds. Her whole house was done up in some some southern country style with knick-knacks every where. Plus she had no ass or hips...not to mention her taste in music. The funny thing is she never did justify it. I believe the agreement we came to was this...I wouldn't say anything...and she'd ignore the fact I ever said anything.

I might have a pic at home...I'll check.

Guest WebsterUno

if that person happens to be a very hot girl who is not opposed to showing slightly revealing (yet tasteful) photographs, all the better. if she would like to do so while explaining how to clean the carborator on a 72 duster, well...even better still.

maaan....if I knew a girl like that...

she would be under the hood of my old g ride

tryin to bring that mutha back to life.

anyone know a dentist?

i'll bet theres alot of dental procedures that we could do ourselves with dremels, and super glue.

we could organize a secret society like the masons, built on helping one another. i'll fabricate you a dancing donkey in exchange for fixing my fridge.

yall think im kidding. this is the greatest idea since...well, since i decided to build everything out of fiberglass yesterday.

steve,

not having an ass is alot more of a problem than being boring. boring and poor would suck, but if she's boring and rich, i can buy her a personality. a month in vietnam will make anyone more fun.

Guest WebsterUno

^^^you should have watch Monster Garage

on tuesday night. They built a race car

out of a speed boat. They had this guy

that built the head board out of fiberglass.

You could have picked up something out of it.

dancing donkey... :lol:

The dentist tip is a good one. I think I have a couple of teeth that need to be fixed. I used to have an in on one of the hygenists...but she ended up marrying her boyfriend after she took a break and proceded to fuck everything in sight. I sometimes wonder if I could still hit it.

Believe me seeking...I tried to develop a personality in her...it just wasn't happening.

kilo...you know I'm down on that collaboration...if only we could find someone to publish it. ;)

:lol:

yall think im kidding. this is the greatest idea since...well, since i decided to build everything out of fiberglass yesterday.

^Seeking's losing his mind in his old age.

:lol:

"IT WILL BE... A GLORIOUS UNIVERSE CRAFTED

OUT OF INTERPERSONAL INTERNET CONNECTIONS

AND FYYYYYBERGLASSS!!!"

Look buddy, I'm sorry. You can't build a haven

of fiberblass and jiggly bio teachers on the internet

but I commend you for your efforts. Just get

a little sleep...

:D

of course i cant build it on the internet! i'm going to build it in my garage....with tutelage from the internet.

the internet is like pizza, you don't live 'in' it, but you'd die if you didnt have it.

seeks/actually, it's not like pizza at all, but whatever.

Guest HESHIANDET

i would have lied, gotten the prosche, got drunk, wrapped it around a bridge abutment doing 130 and then got the sport bike....

seeks, im in btw. i know about fiber glass, and you have a car and money. works for me.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

^^^you should have watch Monster Garage

on tuesday night. They built a race car

out of a speed boat. They had this guy

that built the head board out of fiberglass.

You could have picked up something out of it.

dancing donkey... :lol:

yes, thats where i got some knowledge

and seeks, i know many doctors and dentists, what ya need! plus i got madddddddd knowledge on rx's, pharmacy tech steez

i want a dong i can club a baby seal to death with....you got someone with those kinds of skills?

odd you should say that, my away message for the last couple weeks is "lets go club baby seals" then my phone number, ive gotten a few calls

lookin through phone, will find dong master for seeking

'dong master' makes it sound all gayed out.

i don't want such an instrument so i actually club baby seals (and certainly not men!) i want to be able to 'split her in half with [my] massive schlong'.

you know...the stuff emails are made of.

hahhahahahhahahhhahha, that fuckin money seeking, i laughed a good minute or two, hahahahaha, but i think i may have found someone

of course i cant build it on the internet! i'm going to build it in my garage....with tutelage from the internet.

the internet is like pizza, you don't live 'in' it, but you'd die if you didnt have it.

seeks/actually, it's not like pizza at all, but whatever.

Seeking = Neo Jim Morrison + Snowboard Goggles.

It's algebraeic.

Archived