Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

people on this board...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Feb 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i have a question for you.

why must you read everyones reply as if it were testimony in court?

why do you think youve got everyone figured out?

dont get me wrong, im cool with the majority of people on this board but ive been noticing lately that people jump at the chance to stir up some shit that wasnt there in the first place.

im far from the first to notice this.

so far i've been called racist and have been told i support it because i said i listened to pantera recently.

ive been called a homophobic because i started a thread asking people to stop going around and saying "your gay" or things to that extent. if anything, wouldn't that be the opposite?

an now because i emphasize a point, ive been told its a good indication that i have weak arguments. im just saying...

people need to grow up an stop getting all emotional. you need some hugs? i got some.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

what are you?
    Some kind of commie-fag-groupie-yuppie-shithead ?

just jokes

seriously... don't let it get to you.
    Some people are looking to pick fights.
    Just keep yourself clean.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I can only speak for self, but this isn't some spur of the moment conversation, you gotta type it and then post it, it's not like some shit that just fell out of your mouth. If you catch beef for everything you say then perhaps you should choose your words a little more wisely... again, I'm just sayin, I haven't felt the need to call you on anything, just to point out inadequacy in that one instance...

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"what are you?
    Some kind of commie-fag-groupie-yuppie-shithead ?"

:lol: that made me laugh.

i regret ever trying to justify myself to these type of people.

oh well, you learn from your mistakes.

"a wise man said don't argue with a fool, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

LOOK HERE YOU RACIST HOMOPHOBE. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS CAUSE YOU SAID SHIT ON HERE

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/singerPicUnid/DFFD6DD5F112AA244825687100223ABE/$file/willsmith.jpg'>

(sarcasm sarcasm)

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i've noticed this too... and another thing, granted, i haven't been posting long, but i've noticed a lot of people with only a few posts talking a lot of shit... i was getting ready to start a thread on this... paople are talking way too much shit, and jumping to conclusion very quickly... people need to settle down and think before they start flaming someone...

also, you gat called a homophobe because you don't like people saying "this and that's gay"? that's the stupidst thing i've ever heard...

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

first it was cause i started a thread asking people to just stop saying "your gay" or "your a homo" an things to that extent in their replies. it shows no intelligence, an thats how it started. granted i will call someone a faggot if im mad, which isnt too politically correct, but people seem to miss the point. its not like i say it because i look down on homosexuals, or maybe i should say "those who decide to persue a alternative lifestyle" so no one get offendid, but just do me a favor and dont try to tell me what i meant, you know what i mean?

8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

not to be an asshole, but you are misusing "your"

not: 'your gay'

but: 'you're gay'

you're = you are

9. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

nope, I called him a homophobe because he he kept calling someone a faggot repeatedly.

Say whatever you want about this, but I WILL point it out to someone when they are being a hypocrite....or a jerk for that matter..................

10. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

well that's a little different...

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ehhh why bother...

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

im suprised anyone accually listens to what i say or even takes what i say seriously...everyone of my friends disregard any point i make...well most of the time..

13. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i hate all the random shit talk on forums, it's completely useless unless you know the person in real life. not fake life like on here, but in real life, ya know?

14. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

aww, you got rid of your RIDICULOUSLY hypocritical post before I could comment.................must have made you look like a jerk even to you. Before you whine about people taking everything to seriously on this board, perhaps you SHOULDN'T start a thread about it then. Why do you believe you can say whatever shit you want and not have people get annoyed with you....

As for your now defunct comment about me and my boyfriend..........I'm a lesbian you idiot, as is evident from my signature......

15. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

you gotta be kiding me. what the fuck will smith.? get that photo off.. im your father uncle phil. get a life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.