Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

****PARENTS****

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by eessee, Apr 4, 2002.

1. eessee

eessee Guest

how many do your parents know that you do graff or go out and support you or tell u to stop or they just dont knoe cuz my mom knows and she supports me by taking me to graff expos and fucking buying me like 50 cans for my b-day and shit she loves it and i took her out with me bobming and she said she was shitting bricks that she was paranoid and scared to get caught.......i love it and hate it cuz if i get caught she will bail my ass and kick my ass. hehehehe :crazy: :crazy:

2. eessee

eessee Guest

i cant fucking spell like *know* and *bombing* owell u know i'm from timbuktu and shit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

They think its pretty sad to do a crime for absolutly no personal gain...
    And to be honest there kinda right...
    Its like stealing a chocolate bar when you are illergect to chocolate...
    Thats what they always say.....

4. jus

jus Guest

my mom knows an she also knows she cant stop me from doin it an i guess she supports me she brought me to rack cans:p

5. jus

jus Guest

They think its pretty sad to do a crime for absolutly no personal gain...
    And to be honest there kinda right...
    Its like stealing a chocolate bar when you are illergect to chocolate...
    Thats what they always say.....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

so what the the point of working your ass off making some rich greedy fucker richer your whole life an doin this to support you til you die an in the end there was no personal gain in life ther is no personal gain cuase in the end you loose it all so every one comes out even in the end...why struggle to survive just to die...you just lose in life

6. sneak

sneak Guest

my parents are properly against it, they just dont undrstand why we "destroy othe ppls property"

7. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

thats a pretty bad way to look at life..
    when im hear on earth im going to do somethin...
    nothen comes for free, so when im here im not going to wait for things to come to me. im kinda make them happen...

"Good things may come to those who wait, but they only get the left overs from those who hustle"

8. secn

secn Junior Member

Yeah my moms the exact same way and my dad knows i do it and doesent really approve but he doesent say to much either.

9. jus

jus Guest

you got that all wrong lol i wasnt sayin dont get a job an live on the streets.lol i was just sayin nothing really comes out to be profitable in the long run

10. dai

dai Senior Member

my parents know i write...they were pretty cool with it before i got busted, i'd walk out the house with paint and tell them i was going painting. they'd nag a little and tell me i was sleeping at the precinct if i got caught. my mom always thumbed through my books and my dad really never said shit but always tryed to give me advice when i was in the backyard painting. ever since i got caught though i keep it d/l.

11. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

they didnt know but then i got caught and they got pissed. theyre cool with me doing legals though.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I don't think my parents know, they got pretty uppity when they intercepted my most recent package delivery....

13. eessee

eessee Guest

my mom orders my fucking montana for my ass i love it cuz for christmas she gives me at least 20 cans

14. 655321

655321 Junior Member

my mom hates that i write because i get busted for one more thing im going to be in jail,she's right but i just i cant stop

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

ahh damn you lucky bastards disgust me

my parents were cool with graff before i got caught...they would say shit like "whos Snipe one, i saw his tag here" or 'so whats your tag look like", they knew i had spray paint and were cool with it....but when i got caught shit changed....they took my spray cans, my markers (i have a second collection stashed in my sisters beanie baby drawer) , they search my backpack occasionaly, they check my bed some nights to make sure im still home, my dad yells at me when he sees me checking out bombs on rooftops....basically i cant do graff right now...i havent gone bombing in a month and it sucks...the only shit ive done is hop a few buses and catch etch tags on bus shelters after school

you kids that have parents who dont care about graff or support it have no excuse for not being up..if my parents supported graff i would be up 10X more than i am now