****PARENTS****

Guest eessee

Guest sopeone

i feel you on that shit man, i got busted with some bud, and like a week later my mom found some markers and asked me if i was sniffing them and i said no then she asked if i was writing graff and i said no cuz she would be pissed. she was on my nuts about sniffin shit forever. but my mommy just wants the best for me:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

please refrain from using SopeOne as your name...either screen or real...its allready a very established writers name,and by changing now, judging by your comments your not losing much and actually gaining more. And I can assure you that if you continue to use it, it will only look bad on you.

Thank you

my mother has never even tried to stop me from doing anything. she seems to figure the only way to learn is to live life & make your own mistakes. the only thing that bothers her is when I'm out on the streets alone; she worries about my safety, not about the illegality of my activities.

Guest eessee

i feel u like mad crazy kabar its true as u get older ur standards change and u look at things diffrently but i'm 15 and i know i dont know much but i know enough to keep my ass from trouble and what not but hey you get props for you words i felt u and shit but hey like we all say u do your thing i do mine but i got ur point dog.... much respect:)

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

my parents dont have a fuckin clue about graff..one time they saw my notebook and it had a whole bunch of writing *graff* in it and they asked what it was and i jsut said some crap for art class and they left it at that...one nighti came home at like 3 and i had so much paint on me i was a frekin bag of colored skittles but they didnt find out

one time...my moomoo(mom) caught me drawing grafidi in my book and she said "dont do that, that bad you o that again and i will ground you, so I said ok and i asked this monkey to do my garfidi for me and i said by this time next week i want to see 15 throwups...so the next week i walked around town and all I saw was some little splatter of paint here and there that said "el moose" and i told that monkey i said hey why the heck did you write "el moose" everywhere you piece of crap. so i stopped making him paint for me and i just hit up the burger king bathrooms with my sharpee. and the moral of the story is

Guest BOSTONIAN

alot of shit i read on this thread is hilarious....beating up parents, freaking out and beating ones self with hair gel.... ALL TYPES OF CRAZY SHIT. I USE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALOT OF SHIT FOR BEING A WRITER FROM MY PARENTS, HIDDING PAINT IN THE BACK YARD AND CLIMBING DOWN MY PORCH TO GO BOMB. THE BEST THING TO DO UNLESS YOUR PARENTS JUST ARE MAD COOL AND DONT GIVE A FUCK IS TO NOT LET THEM KNOW....DONT LET ANYONE KNOW...THEREFORE NO ONE CAN TELL ON YOU....SERIOUSLY....WHEN YOUR YOUNGER YOU THINK THE KIDS YOU WRITE WITH ARE ALL DOWN AND SHIT BUT NO MATTER WHAT THERES ALWAYS SOME PUNK PITCH WHOS GONNA RAT....NO MATTER WHAT...AND REMEMBER KIDS EVEN IF YOU DO GET CAUGHT....NEVER EVER EVER. TELL THEM YOU DID ANYTHING.....TELL THEM THAT YOU HUFF THE SHIT BUT NEVER TELL THEM YOU WRITE....OTHER THAN THAT....BE NICE TO YOUR MOMS CAUSE YOU ONLY GET ONE.....DONT BEAT HER UP....WHOOP YOUR DADS ASS INSTEAD...

Guest jus
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

one time...my moomoo(mom) caught me drawing grafidi in my book and she said "dont do that, that bad you o that again and i will ground you, so I said ok and i asked this monkey to do my garfidi for me and i said by this time next week i want to see 15 throwups...so the next week i walked around town and all I saw was some little splatter of paint here and there that said "el moose" and i told that monkey i said hey why the heck did you write "el moose" everywhere you piece of crap. so i stopped making him paint for me and i just hit up the burger king bathrooms with my sharpee. and the moral of the story is

ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sopeone

i understand that it is an established name, and i found that out after i started using it, but 1. he is dead (R.I.P) and 2. my style is absolutly nothing like his, so i would appreciate it if you get off my nuts about it. no offence:p

Originally posted by sopeone

i understand that it is an established name, and i found that out after i started using it, but 1. he is dead (R.I.P) and 2. my style is absolutly nothing like his, so i would appreciate it if you get off my nuts about it. no offence:p

completely disrespectful...you should be shot

Guest sopeone

i'm not disrespecting, i give the man props, and i'm sure a lot of writers have the same name, and i apologize if i have offended anyone

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by sopeone

stop while you're behind....we will ban your user name out of personal spite.

Guest sopeone

do it then, if all i'm gonna get out of this is crtisism because of the name i write, ban me then. This is a forum where you are supposed to express you opinion about graff, not critizise other graff artists. like i said before, GET OFF MY NUTS ABOUT MY NAME!!! i have no direspect for sope, and i used the name before i knew about him, shit, i live on the opposite side of the country from where he wrote.

sorry for the trouble

Guest THE LAW

dude....just re register under a new name....it's disrespectful to those who knew him to see some new jack try to steal his name, even if it IS just on the internet... and by the way SOPEONE IHU BA wrote on both sides of the country, so you really can't be on the "other" side.

if we keep seeing sopeone posts, we'll ban you, so just get a new user name and you can continue joining in the fun.

Guest BOSTONIAN

YAH AND SINCE YOUR WROTE SOPE BEFORE YOU KNEW ABOUT HIM...WHY DONT YOU TRY USING SOME SOAP TO WASH AWAY THAT STINK......AND GET A NEW NAME.....I JUST FELT LIKE TALKING SHIT DONT MIND ME BITCH

Guest sopeone

aignt my bad, i didn't know he wrote on both coasts all iknew was he wrote in frisco. sorry if i have offended anyone. how does soapone sound to you????:D

Guest THE LAW

goodbye....

sorry guy.

long live SOPE ONE IHU BA WASHINGTON DC SAN FRANCISCO. REST IN ETERNAL PEACE

• 3 weeks later...

My parents know. My mom notices some shit I do sometimes. I still act like I can't hear her like a jackass...Huh? Where?? Who me? hahah.. They aren't exactly against it they just don't want me to get busted. They seem to care less now since I'm not fucking 12 anymore you know? Wild In The Streets!

my parents know and all they had to say when i first told them was "if you get caught your stayin in jail till we feel like pickin u up". but other than that they are very supportive. i show them stuff i do. im ordering montanan paint soon and my moms paying 4 it. ahhhhh the luxury of being me.

Guest krie

huhuh once came home one night of bombing, and next day drove past a wall with my mom n she noticed my word sprawled across it haha was a larf.

Guest eessee

yeah my mom hasnt spoken 2 me in like 2 weeks cuz i have a can collection over 700 in a storage she didnt kow about and the police doesnt seem to find it as a good idea to have so many flammable or combustable things in one spot..... whatever that means but i got a nice call from the public stirage and the po-po's......owell i'm still stoned to the bone....:crazy: :crazy:

Yo my mom was totally cool with me paintin when i first started she would let me know when paint was on sale if she saw it and bring me home those little rubber gloves ya get at doctors offices and shit until I got busted a few years back then she acted like she aint know I was doin it she knows I still do it she jus says she dont understand it...She likes the way it looks but jus dont see the point in it...

Archived