Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

odorless marijuana

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, Apr 22, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

at some rave shit yesterday this fool asks if he could pack a bowl in my pipe and he busts out with this daaank lookin bud. I aint callin myself an expert or anything like that but i smoke a lot of dank ass herb and i know when i get my moneys worth. this shit got me blitzed and i mean like how you would feel after smokin five chronic blunts and a p-dogg or three. i dont know what the fuck it was called but it had no smell whatsoever. all he said is that this shit comes over in barrels from like England or some shit smell free and undetectable.
    :dazed: im in love :dazed:

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Sounds like that shit they advertise in back of high times.
    "Legal Weed"
    I didn't think you would be able to get a headchange off that shit much less similar effects of smoking a p-dog. It sounds weird to hear some So.Cal slang on here.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yeah im pretty sure that stuff has no THC.

you want so cal slang pistol, here ya go...

yea brah lets go drink some brews brodie!
    yah then well like go surfin an shit
    yea brah totally fuckin gnarly!

i hate the area i live in, cholos, thugged out ballers, surfers, and jocks
    it doesnt mix i tell you! it doesnt mix!

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i wouldnt wanna deal with some weed that doesnt smell

i need it smellin like babyshit.

5. DonzilCutlip

DonzilCutlip Member

6. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

ahh shit fuck that i asked my connection and this guy said the same thing. its some british columia shit, it aint completly odorless and of course when you smoke it, it smells like weed and it tastes like weed. but fuck now i know where to get it and fuck whoever dont believe me caz ill smoke you out and you will be just as crazy over this shit as i am....

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

funny you should mention this... I just cooked one with a homie the other day, and another dog, who's a non-smoker, remarked about how he couldn't smell it (after I said it was the diggy). It was then that I postulated my latest conspiracy theory... The GUBNIT has had the stealth weed since the Reagan era, we are just the unwashed masses, but the future is ours!

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

:lol:

9. triads

triads New Jack

oderless weed is hybrid weed which isn't weed:confused:

10. BigJohnStudd

BigJohnStudd Junior Member

Stanky is better

You gotta smell it. i would never but dank that didnt smell good. its probably laced pretend-o if it got ya reall fucked up like you said. But also you live in LA the rollin hella bammer out there all that Mexican dank that fucken sucks. Up here in the BAY we got some straight up BombBay shit str8 from the cuddies. But anyways spend you money on some stanky shit:mexican: :mexican: :love: :mexican: :mexican:

11. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

i dont know but i do know what all you guys are sayin. anytime i smell a skunk im like damn someone is smokin dank, and i know all the herb that i smoke usually smells like shit, literally. but i aint just talkin on this one. i know how i feel after getting smoked out pretend-o and i know how i feel after smokin some hash, or some purple kush and this shit was not pretend-o...i smoke and get hooked up with some of the dankest chronic around so i aint some fake who thinks i got high when really it was some fake ass thc-less marijuana you can order off some magazine.

12. eliptik

eliptik Member

queer.

13. dai

dai Senior Member

its called dirtweed and angeldust!

14. dai

dai Senior Member

you sound like one of those kids that reads high times alot and trys to tell other people your midgrade is hydroponic blueberry or something. its schwag, 30 bud, or 50 bud.

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i cant remember where i hid some leftovers of an eight.....GOD DAMMIT